Chapter 8: The Hangman's Dirty Dealings

"Okay, boys, now let's see what this town has to offer," Ricky said as they arrived at Underwood. They ditched the car and got out as they looked at the town. 

"Hehe yeah, babe, this place looks like it's full of idiots waiting to be swindled," Michael said with a smirk as they all went into the area; everyone kept going about their business as the police had given up on their search for them. 

Ricky held his boyfriend's hand. "Oh hell yeah, let's get some new clothes and blend in with everyone," he said as they went to a shop, got some clothes and put them on and paid with the money they had saved over their years in the asylum from the jobs they had. 

They walked into town, and no one looked at them while they walked down the streets as they heard walked towards a church as Ricky and his crew went inside the church and looked around. 

Michael smirked at Ricky "Babe we should do something fun I'm bored" he chuckled as Ricky pulled him close "Oh how about we make out in a confessional we haven't done that before" they both ran to a confessional as Michael was on Ricky's lap as they closed the door and made out. 

They then heard shouting from where they were making out and decided to listen into the conversation as the crew were near where their boss and his boyfriend were as they hid in the corner watching an argument erupt. 

"Walter we can't do that it's irrational! you know that" 

"Pastor we can, we just need to not get caught!" 

"We can't move this product now! and besides what about those escaped asylum patients, what if they get wind of this, and want a cut of the action, or what if Monty comes in, sees us moving our product and calls the FBI we can't get sent to a fucking federal prison!" 

"George we won't get caught don't worry"

"I can't stop worrying!" 

Both men kept arguing as Ricky, Michael and his crew listened to the conversation. 

"We should never have done this" George said getting really worried as Walter shook him "Look calm down, Old Monty and the FBI won't suspect a thing" 

"I mean why are we storing it in a church?!" George stammered as Walter said, "So the police won't fucking suspect us" 

they kept talking and trying to keep their business a secret but Ricky and his crew knew about it after the two left. 

Michael and Ricky left the confessional their necks covered in bitemarks and blushing as Ricky said "Alrighty boys let's look into this whole business the pastor and the therapist are in" He said as they laughed and left the church to cause some chaos. 

They kept trying to cause chaos and having fun while they tried to look into the side hustle George and Walter were knee-deep in this madness, which was defo be fucked up but they were about to find out.

So this was going to be interesting for them, finding a secret business and having it exposed to the FBI, or being part of it, this would be a very interesting turn of events.