Chapter 34 - Mornings Like These

Warning 18+ Content: Again, the first part of this chapter is very sexually graphic. If that is something that bothers you, please skip the first half of this chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Abhi...please...Abhi..." Akshara tried to close her legs but something was blocking it. She felt shivers rush up her spine as she felt a flick of a tongue at her clitoris. She then felt a large finger being inserted inside of her and whilst a mouth licked the outside of her vagina.

She awoke from what she thought was a very animate intimate dream of Abhimanyu going down o her to see it was in fact a reality. She looked down to see Abhimanyu had his face buried inside the V of her legs as he placed rough, wet kisses to parts of her private lady parts.

Involuntarily, Akshara moved her hand down to her lower body and gripped the head of hair, guiding Abhimanyu to the very spot she wanted him to go. She felt Abhimanyu's moist and large finger insert itself in and out of her at a slow rhythmic pace before he inserted another finger inside of her.

Having two of his large fingers moving in and out of her in a constant movement made Akshara's back lift up from the bed in ecstasy. "Abhi...," she moaned, gripping his hair tighter.

She felt her release rushing onto her and she pushed Abhimanyu's head further down, letting him know she was close. Abhimanyu changed tactics and began licking her clitoris in unison of moving his fingers in and out of her.

Akshara moaned louder as she felt her release incoming as her legs began to shake and her whole body began to tremble. She gripped Abhimanyu's hair as tight as she could before closing her was, caging his face within them. She finally reached her peak and let out a loud moan and she finally found her release before collapsing on the bed, with a huge smile of satisfaction and bliss on her face.

Abhimanyu wiped the remnants of Akshara's vaginal juices dripping from his mouth as he stared proudly at a lax Akshara laying on the bed. He found Akshara's legs being wrapped around his waist and hook themselves together, caging him in as she went up on her elbows and pulled him wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into her for a kiss.

He stabilized himself over her body, careful as to not crush her tiny body with his massive one as his tongue demanded entry into her mouth for a friendly and passionate duel.

"I love you so much." Akshara stated between fierce kisses.

Abhimanyu's hands went to her breasts, fondling them, gently twirling his thumb over the right nipple first till it was pointed. Then he continued the same treatment to her left breast as they continued to lose themselves into their kisses.

Abhimanyu's hands went to her bralette, pushing it above her breasts, whilst Akshara's roamed around his naked chest and the outline of his abs before finding their way down to his sweatpants. She hooked her hands in his sweatpants pushing them and his underwear below his butt, freeing Abhimanyu's member.

Abhimanyu continued to assault Akshara's mouth as his hand reached out to the nightstand beside them and he took out a condom from the drawer, unwrapped it and slid it on.

He then broke free from Akshara's mouth and began planting sloppy wet kisses to her left breast and then the right as he guided his member into her private entrance with his free hand.

Akshara let out a laboured breath as she felt Abhimanyu settle inside of her. He looked at her, concern evident in the frown lines of his face until she kissed his cheeks gently, giving him the go ahead.