| 7. Asad.|

UNEDITED

I woke up shivering.

It was freezing.

I opened my eyes not even confused remembering well what happened to me last night.

I sat on the bed covering myself with the sheets .

I felt an unbearable pain between my legs which made me scream.

I put my hand on my mouth muffling my sobs .

I looked at my side and the bed was empty thank god.

It was really hard for me to process what has occurred to me last night.

I was confused why would he do that.

I'm his brother's wife.

Where was Imran in the first place?

Before I could get up the bathroom door opened and my heart pounded in my chest like crazy .

He was shirtless drying his hair with a towel.

I caught a glimpse of the tattoo on his abdomen.

Naeila

That's what it said .

I can't believe this monster is my angel's father.

I was crying non stop at his sight.

"Stop being so dramatic." He sighed in annoyance.

"What do you mean dramatic?! I NEED A GODDAMN EXPLENATION FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME YESTERDAY YOU ASSHOLE !" I yelled at him getting up from the bed .

I felt anger slither through my veins .

I was enraged by this man .

"I would lower my voice if I were you ." His voice was sending me shivers down my spine.

I won't deny that I was scared of this man.

"Please just tell me what have I ever done to you?" I cried helplessly looking for answers.

"It's your father's fault not yours . You're just here to pay for his sins Wife ." He emphasised the last word.

What is he talking about.

I found it really hard to breath at this point.

I deep down knew that this day would come when I would be targeted for baba's dirty work but I found it quite funny because he doesn't give two shits about me .

"I'm not your wife ." I spat at him my voice laced with venom.

He started chuckling like a maniac looking around the room as if looking for something funny

His actions made me more worried.

"W-why are y-you laughing?" I stuttered anxiety taking over me .

"Why did you think mother wanted us separate? You really thought for religious causes? You're really that naive huh." He smirked making me feel so dumb and insecure.

"Wh-what?" With each passing second I felt like suffocating.

"I was the one who signed the papers . My little brother backed away because I asked him to . " he whispered in my ear but I immediately pushed him away.

"What's wrong with you!" I cried at him hoping that a part of him would feel sympathy for me but all I saw was a pair of demonic eyes who looked dead and cold .

"I want a divorce." I looked up at him gaining my courage holding the sheets tightly to my chest.

"You're not just dumb but funny too." He started buttoning up his black shirt.