|41. Gunshot |

Sorry for the late update y'all have been eating me up to update soon so here, it is!

——-

"What are you doing here?" Asad was confused, he didn't expect here to be here out of all places.

Did she hear him?

"You remembered everything the whole damn time Asad! Explain to me now!" She gritted her teeth at him with tears escaping her eyes uncontrollably.

He sighed.

He didn't want to tell her but he had to.

"Let's get inside-."

"NO!" She yelled at him interrupting him.

"I don't wanna go inside tell me now what the hell is going on! Why didn't you come for me when you remembered everything?!" She yelled harder.

Inayah heard their voices but didn't want to go interrupt them so just stood behind the tree overhearing their conversation.

"Damn it! Okay, I have got my memory back a long time ago but I had to do what I had to do! I have my responsibilities Silya! I can't go after some silly love like a damn teenager. I'm heartless remember?!" He yelled back.

"No." She shook her head crying, her heart churning.

"How could you do this to me? You knew that I was being held by your enemy! How could you just let me go on with your life like I am nothing to you?!" She sobbed still in denial.

"When I got in the mafia there were two rules Silya. Family and Mafia are always first. The rest is just a distraction. I'm sorry but you were a distraction." His voice cold and heartless made her shiver.

"Wh-what do y-you mean? Distraction from what? I was your family." Her voice softened.

"No, you were my lover, not my family. My daughter and the mother of my child are my family. You were a distraction from my revenge on Junayd. I had to sacrifice and it was you." His voice was laced with venom.

She was shaking her head uncontrollably. How could someone do that to her? What has she done to get this broken?

She broke his heart so her heart got broken too.

She deserves this.

How could she be so damn stupid?

Inayah on the other hand was crying hearing Silya's broken voice.

She felt her heartbreak. She was just like her.

Asad's heartlessness was brutal.

She wished she could help her in any way. But it was better for her not to involve.

"Screw this, I'm going." She wiped her tears heading to the main door.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" His authoritative voice stopped her.

He had switched off his emotions and he was long gone.

"I'm going to the man who loves me!" She snapped at him.

"You're really funny if you think I would let you go warn him after I have just told you that I am planning on his downfall." He chuckled sarcastically.

"What do you mean?"

"I will kill him tonight and get this over with." He whispered.

Her eyes widened.

"Not over my dead body." She gritted her teeth. Her heart was beating so loud that she doubted he could hear it.

She felt the fear creeping in her, the fear of losing Junayd. He had a heart of gold and she would never be able to forgive herself.