|38.Mirror|

"Silyaaa. I'm home." Junayd called for his wife's name while entering his home.

"I'm in the kitchen." She called back.

Smiling at the sound of her voice he walked towards the kitchen to greet her.

"Hey." He smiled at her and kissed her head surprising her.

She just smiled back at him.

"What are you cooking?" He asked confused.

"Oh, I'm just baking a cake I can't go empty-handed to your mother's house for the first time." She explained to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"But it's my mother?" It came out more like a question because he didn't understand why.

"It's a Moroccan thing never mind." She sighed.

"Oh okay, noted. How may I help you?" He excitedly asked wanting to bake for the first time.

"Oh no boy you're not helping me, baking is very hard one wrong move and you will ruin it."

"But-." He protested but she interrupted him.

"No buts buddy. Go to the supermarket and grab some chocolate and flowers and leave baking for women." She smirked dragging him out of the kitchen.

"Damn, woman. You're right though." He chuckled.

"Go go!" She rushed him.

"I'll be right back!" He said before closing the door behind him and taking off to the supermarket.

After an hour they were both ready to go everything was set.

Silya was feeling very anxious since this was all of a sudden, she was scared that they won't like her just like balqis but then she remembered even if they didn't she won't have to deal with them forever. Just until Asad comes back.

But is she really going to leave Junayd for Asad?

That was the real question.

She didn't know what step she would take the day he will regain his memory. She grew very close to her husband since the day he repented, she has been helping him with his faith every day. She didn't know whether he deserved to be let go or not.

But when the time will come he won't need her anymore, he would have already learned the basics of faith and he could discover the rest on his own.

"Earth to Silya." His voice brought her out of her thinking.

"Hmm?" She hummed in question.

"We're here." He pointed at his mother's house, they were parked in the driveway.

"Oh let's get out." She hopped off the car feeling nervous all over again.

She recited some Quran verses to reduce her stress and it helped her thank Allah.

Junayd was next to her with the cake and the rest in his hands. He wouldn't let her carry anything.

Before they rang the bell the door opened revealing a beautiful woman in a wheelchair. She looked in her late fifties, she looked elegant and classy but still very kind and sweet.

She gave off a motherly vibe and Silya was living for it.

"Welcome to your home my beautiful daughter." She grabbed Silya's cheeks in her hands and kissed both of them.

"Salam auntie. Thank you so much." She greeted her back.

"Oh don't call me auntie I'm your mother from now on." She corrected her with her sweet heartwarming voice.