|44. Die for you |

BEFORE YOU START READING PAY ATTENTION FOR WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY!

So I got some readers act like they on their periods or sum bc Asad didn't end up with Silya knowing damn well that y'all asked for it a lot especially in private because I was planning on pairing them together and changed my mind when I received your messages... Anywhooo you still don't know how this story will END! You know I'm always down to make plottwists hehe.

Oh and beforeI finish SPEAKING, to those petty mfs leaving me hate comments and telling me "I loSt InTeReSt..." lemme tell you I don't care I have my loyal readers that I value sm🫶🏻 and imma block your negative energy 😂 if you petty bish m petty toooo😭.

Lovee my loyal readers sm❤️.

Good luck reading!

———

Junayd was in the lounge were he always hung out with his close friends. It has been a while since he had smoked and he only did when he was stressing.

His mental health wasn't okay and he needed to function.

"Bro what's wrong with you?" Saleem asked him worried about his friend.

He rubbed his eyes because he has been zoning out the whole time thinking about luna's words and Silya his wife.

"Nothing." He masked his emotions again, like always.

"Marriage problems?" Saleem asked him again.

Junayd aggressively turned his head to his friend, he got possessive before he even mentioned his wife.

"None of your business." He glared at him.

"Damn you need to chill." Omar teased him.

"I'm chill." Junayd raised his hands in defeat.

He threw his head back and closed his eyes thinking about his wife.

He wanted her so bad but he was scared that he might get bored like Luna said.

But he loves her...

He would never get bored.

He exhaled in exasperation and opened his eyes only to see Omar opening the door to someone.

"I didn't know we'd have company." He knitted his brows in confusion.

"We figured that you might need some distraction from your marriage." Saleem winked at him and he frowned in confusion.

But when he saw the half naked girls, one of them being Luna walking in he realised what they were up to.

"No man this is not for me I'm out." He got up from the couch but Omar pushed him back.

"What the hell?" Junayd gritted his teeth at him.

"You're not leaving we haven't seen each other in ages what's wrong with you?" Omar yelled at him.

"I'm married I'm not gonna cheat on her!" Junayd growled back at him.

"Guys relax, Junayd you don't have to do anything just sit with us it's been a while we miss you." Saleem reasoned with them and he listened.

"Ten minutes and I'm gone." He pointed at them and sat back on the couch.

The guys started dancing with the girls and doing unholy stuff while he sat there waiting for the night to be over so he can go home. He regretted ignoring Silya he wanted to apologise.

He took another cigarette and reached for the lighter but a pair of feminine hands with long red nails stopped him and took the lighter in her hands.

He rolled his eyes at Luna.