|37. TikTok |

Enjoy this chapter! I think that this book might take longer! I wanna put more plots in it! What do you think?

———

It has been a week since Junayd's repentance and it felt like ten minutes ago.

Time flew so fast. He learned how to pray and went to the mosque every day.

Silya was so proud of him, she felt content helping him improve and get closer to God. He was healing she could figure.

She didn't know what this man has suffered from in his life but she knew that this was all he needed to recover and it was an honour for her to help him through his journey.

She was amazed at how their relationship took a swift turn.

From enemies to friends?

She didn't understand a single thing about their situation but she embraced this beautiful feeling of worth. She felt like she was worth something for once. And it was a great feeling to say the least.

She was alone at home and the weather got colder than usual so she decided to put on his hoodie, it helped her warm up better then the excuse of a pyjamas she had.

She laid on the bed and took her phone scrolling down TikTok.

He was in the company and today she didn't feel like going so she just stayed home and chill.

While scrolling down the app she saw that today was valentine's day. She ignored it not really caring about it or giving it any kind of importance.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed Junayd.

He leaned on the door holding a heart-shaped chocolate cake in a red box while smiling to her.

She gasped.

"Oh my God my favourite cake!." She squealed jumping up and down. She was a food lover.

He chuckled at her behaviour. He loved seeing this bubbly happy side of her.

She than remembered that she had to thank her and she did what they both didn't expect.

She jumped on him reaching for his neck to hug him.

He was taken aback and lost his balance, so they fell to the ground with his back on the floor and her above him.

"Ouch." She groaned.

"Damn, couldn't you hug me like a normal lady?" He scolded her masking the smirk forming on his face.

She glared at him.

"Well, I tried to but it didn't go that well."

He laughed at her.

"So are you going to stay on top of me for the rrst of the day or?" He teased her not minding this position at all.

Shit! She mentally cussed.

She immediately got up.

"Thanks for the cake, bro. I appreciate it." She purposefully mentioned the word bro to make it less akward.

"No problem, sis." He smiled.

"Can you get me a fork from the kitchen I'm too lazy to go." She gave him her pleading puppy eyes.

"Beg me." He crossed his arms leaning on the door frame.

She rolled her eyes.

"Please."

"Say please my Junayd." He smirked.

"You're messed up you know that?"

"Not what I want to hear." He annoyed her.