|42. Took a bullet for you |

Guys y'all have been nagging me to update so here it is before y'all unalive me😭

——

Junayd grunted in pain and fell to the ground the moment the bullet went through his side.

"JUNAAAAAAYD." Silya screamed when she saw him fall to the ground in helplessness.

She has never seen him this hurt and it broke her heart into a million of pieces.

It was all her damn fault

"Junayd please stay with me." She cried holding his face and putting his head on her lap.

"Call the ambulance please!" She begged Asad who didn't move.

Inayah quickly dialed the number to get an ambulance.

Asad tried to stop her but she looked him dead in the eyes and threatened him to give him in to the police if he tried to stop her.

Junayd's eyes were bloodshot and his sight was blurry.

He saw his wife crying and begging for him to stay with her and he wished he could but he didn't think that he will get through this one.

It felt like death was near him.

But he will fight till his last breath.

"If you leave me then I would be all alone, Junayd. Please hold on I know it's selfish of me but I really need you." She sobbed pressing on his wound to make the blood stop.

She was all covered with blood but she didn't care.

"Silyaaa." He slurred his vision getting blurrier.

"No, no, open your eyes. Stay w-with m-me." She stuttered sobbing scared to lose him.

Allah please take my life instead of his, she silently prayed.

"You are killing me, and you're also keeping me from dying, my love." That was his last sentence before darkness took over him.

The ambulance have finally come and they took him quickly to the hospital.

Asad stood there watching how she just slipped from his hands, he realised that she was in love with him without her knowing.

I guess this is the end, he thought to himself.

He sighed out of exasperation.

Inayah was glaring at him.

"How could you do this?" She pushed his chest.

"Inayah, don't." He warned her pushing her hands away.

"Who even are you?" She cried.

"You already knew what I was like when you chose to love me." He gritted his teeth.

"I'm ashamed that you're Naeila's father." By that she walked to her room slamming the door behind her leaving him speechless.

He fell to the ground finally getting the chance to have a breakdown without anyone knowing.

All of this was so hard for him.

All this responsibility, he was tired, he wished there was a way out but there wasn't any.

After crying for what felt like ages he gathered himself and walked to his daughter's room.

She was peacefully sleeping as if hell didn't just break loose downstairs.

He looked down at her in her small bed.

He smiled at her beautiful figure.

He put his pinky in her little hand and she gripped it as a reflex, that was enough to make him smile.