|28.It Is What It Is |

SORRY M LATE I KNOWWW I AM BUSY WITH UNIVERSITY SORRY IM TRYING MY BEST.

Thanks for sticking with me 🫶🏻

Love you for the support .

Tell me how do you want this story to end and how many chapters?

I'm thinking of 36 chapters?!

Lemme know!

———-

Third person pov:

Silya was gathering all her stuff from the room before Asad came home with her.

She was in denial.

She still couldn't process what's happening.

She felt numb.

Not one tear had escaped her eyes since she entered this home .

She was keeping her strength trying not to break down.

She didn't know what to tell her family.

That he forgot about her?

How could she do that to Ilan?

These were her special happy days and she didn't want to ruin them because knowing Ilan she will stop everything and end her relationship just to stick with her cousin.

She can't be that selfish.

So she decided to hide this from them and go rent an apartment alone .

She had to take everything that belonged to her so he won't feel confused which will damage his brain.

After she was done she walked in Naeila's room for one last time .

That's when she couldn't hold it in anymore

Her knees became weak and she fell on the ground hugging her little teddies crying like she had lost her forever.

She cried and cried until she felt relieved.

She then raised her palms to Allah her creator who loved her more than she loved herself and prayed for their health and safety.

She prayed for him to heal her heart and her wounds that were too deep.

She felt so relieved after that .

Getting up she walked out of the house without looking back , too scared that if she did she wouldn't be able to get out anymore ...

She called yusuf her guy friend from university who was a brother to her , he always helped her out and was there whenever she needed him.

"Don't talk to me ." Was the first thing he said after picking up the phone.

"Yusuf I know trust me but I really need your help." She tried to sound stern.

"Why what happened are you ok sis?" She heard his voice laced with concern.

"Yeah I just need somewhere to stay can you find me an apartment? Like now?"

"I don't know if I could do that right now but you can come over stay at mine's and we can look for them together." He proposed .

"I don't think that's appropriate yusuf never mind." She sighed hanging up the phone .

She didn't like the idea of staying with a non mehram man alone in his house.

It went against her morals and her religion.

She took a deep breath and headed to the bus stop.

Without thinking she took the bus to one of the nicest hotels in her city.