Stupid. [part 2]

Hi :). It's just more angst guys- also, you can give me suggestions and stuff, just not like- smut stuff please :) also, this isn't really that much of a vent anymore- I mean it kind of is but I've added my own storyline to it, while adding the parts that are like me-

TW: slight sh, anxiety attacks, eating disorder[?], angsty shit
That's about it for the tw's, enjoy everyone ^^

***

Steve's POV:

I soon fell asleep after calming down a bit. I was rudely awoken by my mother screaming at me to get the fuck up. Apparently she made breakfast? I don't know. It's whatever I guess.

I got changed, did my hair, and went downstairs to eat whatever food she made.

I sat down at the dining table with my parents and started eating. It was ok for a while, until I just had to do something 'wrong'. Then it just turned into my dad yelling at me for eating too fast, and that I'm gonna get fat.

While I sit there listening to him saying shit about me, I'm looking down at my lap scratching my arm. It starts turning red and I pull my sleeve down so my father doesn't see it. He'd just call me weak, having to hurt myself to feel better.

"I'm not gonna get fat." I say, taking my plate to the kitchen.

"How do you know that, Steven?" He asks me.

"Because I just do! And don't call me Steven." I shout.

"Excuse me?! You do not shout at me!"

"Why not? You were just lecturing me about how I'm gonna get fat! That's not fair!"

"Because you are, Steven." He emphasizes my name, just to annoy me. I just go quiet. "You need to go to your room and think about how you've been acting."

I put my plate in the sink and go to my room.

I'm a fucking adult. Not a child. It's like they still think of me as a 13 year old.

I won't be surprised if they did think I was like 15 still. They've missed so many of my birthdays. They've missed a lot of holidays too. I'm honestly surprised they're home right now. I haven't even seen them in months.

I thought they forgot they had a son, honestly.

I haven't gotten any Christmas gifts, birthday presents, or Easter baskets from them since I was 7. They started leaving, giving me a bunch of different babysitters who always said I was a brat. Eventually my parents left me alone all the time. Thinking I could take care of myself.

At some point I'm pretty sure I didn't eat for so long that I dry heaved in the bathroom for an hour. It hurt so bad that I thought I was gonna die.

But that only happened because they didn't leave any food for me. Sure the first few days, but after that was hell. They didn't leave any money for food either. I had to go to my neighbors house to ask for food. I think they called child services, but I'm sure my parents just paid them off.

[This isn't all a vent- some of it yes, but I'm also adding a bit of storyline to it.]

When they got a call from the hospital that I'd almost starved to death, they only got mad that they had to waste money on me because I was to stupid to take care of myself. They made me apologize for my actions.