STEDDIE HEAD CANNONS!!!!

The picture above is the beach near the house I'm staying in :).

Here's some head cannons since I'll be on the road for a while lol(this was actually a few days ago, it just wouldn't publish for some reason). Might do some harringrove ones later :]

1 - Steve and Eddie both have problems due to their parents leaving them/not caring for them at young ages.

2 - Steve likes giving hugs, or just cuddling Eddie all the fucking time. Like ALL the time.

3 - Eddie recognizes how the kids call Steve things like "stupid" or "dumb" all the time, and he knows that Steve has ADHD and had a hard time focusing in school, so he makes sure to remind Steve that he's smart all the time.

4 - Steve has bad sensory issues, so Eddie makes sure to get him stuff that doesn't bother him. For example: soft blankets.

5 - Eddie had a hard time with depression and anxiety when he was younger, and he has scars on his wrists from SH, so Steve makes sure to give them kisses every one in a while :).

6 - Steve asks Eddie about the stuff he's interested in, and for a few weeks he spent his free time listening to Eddie's music, reading some of the books he likes, and playing DND because he wanted to know more about the stuff he likes.

7 - Whenever Steve's parents come home, Eddie has him stay at the trailer. No questions asked.

8 - Steve and Eddie often talk to each other about how they want to get out of Hawkins. But they never make plans to actually do it because they don't want to leave everybody.

9 - Every once in a while Steve will ask Eddie to give him a makeover because he knows Eddie likes to dress him up and put makeup on him.

10 - They are the kind of couple to have Movie nights like every Friday- you can't tell me other wise :).

11 - They call each other stupid nicknames all the time. Like "hunny bun" or just something stupid lol.

12 - One time, Steve got rear-ended on the way to pick up the kids, and when he told Eddie, Eddie absolutely FREAKED out. And Steve was just laughing as he was telling Eddie he was fine over and over again.

13 - Eddie makes sure to remind Steve that he's loved, and that he gets a say in what they do. Because Steve's parents never listened to what he wanted, and always left him so it seemed like they didn't love him.

14 - Steve tries not to break down too often, but when he does it's BAD, so Eddie will do ANYTHING to make him feel loved, and like he has somebody with him.

15 - Eddie used to keep to himself a lot. Which meant not being around anyone when he cried. So Steve tells him all the time that when he's upset Eddie can come to Steve, instead of bottling up those emotions.

16 - Steve has attachment issues, with his parents leaving, and his friends, and even Nancy. So when Eddie leaves the house for long periods of time Steve starts to get worried. But Eddie reassures him that he isn't leaving all the time.

17 - Steve, Eddie, Robin, and Vickie have double dates like once a month.

18 - Eddie and Steve were friends as kids, and as time went on they drifted apart, but now they have sworn to never drift apart again.

19 - Eddie makes Steve pinky promise on things a lot because he says a pinky promise can never be broken :).

20 - When Starcourt was rebuilt, Steve and Eddie would bring the kids there all the time.

21 - Steve hates the snow, but Eddie loves it.

22 - The first time they kissed it was under a mistletoe at the Byers house on Christmas.

23 - They rarely fight, but when they do Eddie storms away to his trailer, but they both have a harm time staying away from each other. So it usually ends in cuddles on Steve's bed after they've apologized sincerely to each other :).

24 - Eddie loves cats, Steve loves dogs. Collectively they have three cats and a dog.

25 - They give the dumbest and most basic names to animals.

26 - When they finally tell the kids, Steve is so nervous that he gets all jittery. So he bounces his leg real fast, and he bites all his nails off, and he messes with his hair, and he peals skin off, etc.

27 - Robin always complains about how much Steve talks about Eddie, but Robin does the same thing about Vickie. So sometimes it hurts Steve feelings, bc he doesn't always understand when someone's just joking, so he thinks Robin just doesn't want to hear him talk anymore. So her and Eddie both reassure him that she's loves him, and she's just messing with him.(that's not rlly a steddie hc, but idc :>)

28 - like said in 27, Steve sometimes has a hard time telling when someone is being an asshole, and actually joking with him, so he needs to be reminded a lot when someone is joking around. Especially when it's about him.

29 - Eddie hid in Steve's house until his name was cleared, and even after that Eddie would make excuses to come over. Very stupid excuses. He once told Steve that he forgot shampoo, even tho Steve knows damn well that Eddie used his shampoo. But whatever.

30 - Eddie realizes later in his life, that he's dating a guy who throws balls into laundry baskets, and rethinks all his life decisions.

31 - Steve and Eddie both have stuffed animals from there childhood, so whenever Eddie would come over to Steve's, or Steve would go over to Eddie's, they'd bring their stuffed animals, so they could hang out together too :).

32 - As kids, they would only see each other on the play ground. One day Eddie stopped coming, and Steve never found out why until he was twenty years old, and found his childhood friend again.

33 - When they were kids, they had nicknames for each other, Eddie was Eds, and Steve was Evie. Bc I said so, okay?

34 - When Eddie and Steve get married, they're both 49, and the kids are 43. Even though they've been with each other for 29 years, they're still just as nervous as they were on their first date.

35 - Steve secretly knows how to play guitar, but he didn't tell Eddie until he randomly found a baby blue and white electric guitar in Steve's closet. After that, they would play together a lot. They'd have to compromise on what songs to play, but they still did.

And that's all I got for now folks! I'll probably have more later on, but this is just something I thought I'd do while I'm Vacation :). I hope you all had/are having a good day!!! <3