Miyoi Okunado - Break time!

LOTUS EATERS ARE GREAT

Requester: RayceistVeld, Thank you for requesting!

Kind of short oneshot i think?

Miyoi Okunado x Male worker reader

Looks: be who you are

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

It was just another day of me working along with my friend Miyoi Okunado who is the staff of Geidontei, Geidontei is a Japanese style bar it is located in human village.

During day time until evening, humans came here probably to stop by a bit. But when late night comes, the tables have been turned over, instead of humans came to Geidontei youkai are the ones came by.

This is probably because of Miyoi did a deal with the tanuki secretly, luckily the owner of Geidontei didn't know about this which was a relief.

Anyway, I'm currently sitting one of the counters drinking sake with Miyoi sitting beside me, right now it's our break time which doesn't happen very often.. well sometimes though.

And it's just two of us.
What a coincidence for it to happen to me.

Y/N: "Wait.. so the" *hic* "Secret goddess didn't kidnap them?" Miyoi nodded as she took another sip of the sake

Miyoi: "Yes, guess i made Reimu wasting her" *hic* "Time on that haha!"

Y/N: *Hic* "Seems like it hahaha!" Both of us began to laugh

Soon then it died, i pour more sake into my cup and drink it
Until i realized that Miyoi was looking at me.

I turned to Miyoi and her face was kind of a bit red. She then went over close to my face, i keep looking at her into the green eyes of hers, her face is to adorable and cute.

(Yes it's true, Miyoi is cute)

(JUST LOOK AT THE FACE, SHE'S TO CUTE)

Both: "..."

I hold her left cheek and it feels somewhat warm? I wonder why..

She then went over kiss my forehead.

Y/N: "Hmm..." Miyoi then looks at me.

Miyoi: "So...?" I blushed a bit.

Y/N: "..."

Y/N: "I'm surprised to be honest Miyoi.. that's all" She giggles

Miyoi: "Really? That's good to hear from you then Y/N~" Miyoi then hugs me tight, so i did what i did.

Return the hug.

I wrap my arms around her waist letting her head resting on my chest.. somewhat it feels calm for both of us.

Miyoi: "Hey Y/N..."

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Miyoi: "Maybe this wasn't bad after all, having a break time with you.. don't you think?"

Now that I've been think about it.. yeah she was right, it wasn't bad after all.

Y/N: "Yeah, wasn't bad after all than my serving customers skills hehe.."

Miyoi: "Oh come on! Don't say that Y/N! I see your serving skills are good as mine, it doesn't matter if you're bad serving at least you tried! It would sometimes happen like that y'know"

Y/N: "Heh i guess you're right Miyoi.. it doesn't matter at all, the thing is tried" Miyoi then looks up to me and smiled.

Miyoi: "Now that's what i want to hear from a Y/N!" I smiled back, Miyoi then looks at the clock that was hanging inside the counter.

She then let go off the hug and turned to me back.

Miyoi: "I think we should go back to work now, before the youkai customers comes in here"

Y/N: "Of course"

Miyoi: "Oh and don't worry, we'll do like this again once we are on break time!"

I widened my eyes and tilted my head.

Y/N: "You mean?" She grins.

Miyoi: "If there's noone around us, then of course~ We'll do it again!"

{End}

Miyoi is good 👍

I love Lotus Eaters

I love Lotus Eaters

Words: 613