ʇsɐl ʇɐ lnɟǝɔɐǝԀ - uᴉɾᴉʞ ɐɾᴉǝS

Planning on doing seija after my break, but someone requested it soooo

Nice!

Requester: Rayceistveld,thank you for requesting again!

Seija Kijin x Peaceful male reader

Looks: idk

#blamemybrain

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Ever since that amanojaku broke into my house couldn't help but not feeling a single peace during my alone time by myself.

Who's this amanojaku name you ask? Well it goes by the name of Seija Kijin, she resides in the Shining Needle Castle, I don't know where the fuck is that place and she literally have the power to turn over everything.. Like seriously! What a unique ability she have.

I've always wanted to live a peaceful life one day in Gensokyo, but now i can't after she broke into my house that's just great!!!!!

There is a reason why i can't now, but i'm afraid i can't say it here.

During my first encounter with the amanojaku was kind of different than i usually experience it, instead of attacking me she asked for a water CALMLY, Bro this amanojaku is just calm as the ice is danggg.

Right let's go back to my point...

Right now, I'm laying at my bed trying to let myself to fall asleep, yes it's currently night around 9 and i can't sleep. Probably because there's something bothering me here or someone is here with me..

Y/N: 'I swear... If there's another youkai intruder, I'm gonna round the youkai up! And beat it aggressively just like that Hakurei shrine maiden does!' I close my eyes.

*Rustle*

Someone was on the bed with me.
I knew something was bothering me the hell out!

Y/N: "..."

*Rustle*

Y/N: 'Oh this doesn't feel too good...'

*Rustle*

Now, i feel a weight on my chest. I lift up the blanket to see that i wish i didn't do it at the first place.

IT'S THE FUCKING AMANOJAKU!!

Y/N: "REALLY!?"

She then looks me with a mischievous smile on her face.

Seija: "Good evening Mister Y/N! I hope you don't mind me sleeping with you"

I deeply sighed at her and hit her head.

Seija: "Ow!" She then rubs her head. "Hey! Is this how you treat your guests?! How uncool!" She said sticking out her tongue.

Y/N: "You're not one of my guests..."

Seija: "Yes i am! I'm one of your guests!"

Y/N: "Oh really? I don't remember having a amanojaku as a guest, i only have humans one" Seija then sits up on my thighs.

Seija: "LIES! I'm going to stay with you whether you like it or not! And there's nothing you can stop me from it~" She said smirking while getting close to my face.

Y/N: "You better stop that attitude of yours! Or I'm gonna do that i don't want too!" She smirks.

Seija: "Then do it! do it on me~"