Parsee Mizuhashi - Only me

1OK READS WOOOOOOO
🎉🎉🎉, Thank you!

Requester: XJ4601, your present arrived! Sorry it came late!

Parsee Mizuhashi x Covetous Male reader

No, you're not a youkai it's just your personality thing.

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CarefreeShrineMaiden 🎂

Please unblock me

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

There's this young lady i always admire, her beauty that is..

The thing is, ever since i met her at Geidontei couldn't even help myself a single to stop admiring her beauty! The reason for it is because...

...

JEALOUS THAT IS! Every time she goes to Geidontei on her break time, most of the male villagers would glance at her or maybe stare at her looks!

Bet they're trying to steal away from her... If they ever tried to! I'm going to-

Miyoi: "Y/N? Are you there? You've been staring at me for a while now... Something's wrong?"

I jumped a bit and regain my thoughts.

Y/N: "N-Nothings wrong.. Just thinking about someone..." I continued to drink my Masu that was filled with sake.

Miyoi: "Oh really? Lemme guess... Parsee?"

Y/N: "Obviously..." The Masu was now empty "Ah... it finished.."

Miyoi: "Would you like another Gou-"

Y/N: "A shou would be nice." I smiled warmly as Miyoi gasped.

Miyoi: "S-SHOU!? Are you sure...?💀" I sighed.

Y/N: "Then i'll go two shou!" There happy?!"

Miyoi: "Nevermind! I'll give you one, pl-please wait warmly!"

She quickly rushed into kitchen as i sigh again.

Y/N: 'If only she accepts it.. oh well~' I closed my eyes as a sound of a sliding door on the entrance was heard.

Why do i feel like some of the customers are turning their heads to someone? Whatever it is, there's nothing special for me to look at it.

Y/N: "Hm.."

Someone then sits beside me on the counter but i didn't care or even take a quick glance on the person.

Miyoi: "I'm back with your order- Oh! Nice to see you here Parsee!"