Satori Komeiji - Overworked

Before I disappear, please have this

I'm good, just kind of struggling with myself right now

----

Not yandere based on the fanart up here, just no and I ran out of Satori Komeiji fan arts

But I have these

Is it ok

Requester: Azimuthal17, thanks for requesting! Sorry for making you wait!

Satori Komeiji x Satori Male reader

The reader was supposed to be monkey youkai, but after doing some little research to it, it turns out to be satori which make sense cuz satori are like monkey-like monster

I hope you understand and gladly accept this requester :)

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

I began to bite my nails as I walk back and forth. Orin was leaning her back against the wall. Currently I'm at Satori's office room, waiting for her return.

Orin: "Y/N-sama, please calm dow-"

Y/N: "No! And stop calling me that!" She sighs as she crosses her arms.

Orin: "Relax Y/N! Satori-sama will be purrrfectly fine!"

Y/N: "Fine?! Orin, Satori had been going to the surface many times now ever since this incident! I don't want anything bad happen to her health you know?!"

Orin: "I-I know! B-B-But please c-calm down!"

Y/N: "I CANT! AJKYHDIXKCN-"

The door was then slammed open making me and Orin turn towards it. It reveals a exhausted looking Satori, standing there. I could barely see those bags under her eyes and I ain't liking it!

Orin/Y/N: "Satori-sama!/ SATORI!"

Without hesitation, I rush over to Satori and gave her a tight hug which she returned it.

Y/N: "You made me worried hell sick!" I looked down to her tired face. "Are you alright?!" Satori sighs and nods slowly.

Satori: "J-J-Just t... T-Tired..." She answered between heavy breaths.

Y/N: "I told you not to go the surface that much. I know how much the incident gave you some pressure, but you always need some break sometimes from it, okay!?"

Satori: "But-"

Orin: "What Y/N-Sama said was right, Satori-sama. You literally need to take some rest often!"

Y/N: "I told you not to call me that..."

Orin: "Meow?! I have to!"

I just sighed as I shrugged before looking at Satori.