Flandre Scarlet - YOU'RE MINE!

LUNATIC SIDE WINS!!

(Lunatic) Flandre Scarlet x Male Reader

50th chapter? What a surprise...

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Right now, I am standing infront of Flandre's room even though it's placed at the basement for a certain reason. Today it's just another usual thing I'm gonna do, hangout with the devil herself, a very destructive and lunatic one but a cute vampire as well.

Y/N: "Hm, seems like she doesn't want to play today. Fine by me, I'll take my lea-"

Suddenly, the door was opened in the speed of a light as I was dragged in before getting hugged tight on the leg.

Flandre: "I-I was just playing with you!"

Y/N: "Of course you were, you did that five times this month..." Flandre would giggle at my response and smiles.

Now let's come to the question... How I became her first playmate that she never breaks unlike the others she had before.

{Flashback to three years ago}

=Y/N POV=

Y/N: 'COME ON! OPEN THE FUCK UP ALREADY!'

As I did a strong kick to the window glass, the glass shattered and my attempt to break in was successful. Quickly, I put my hand inside to the other side of the window and reached for the handle, twisted it open and hopped inside. I landed on the floor and began to run through endless hallways.

Y/N: 'Now what? Do I start looting or hide?!'

Obviously, the first thing I do is hide. I don't wanna get eaten by those vampire siblings that lives here, from what I've heard. Espically the youngest, she's a menace...!

After windows and windows I've passed through, I finally found a door and rushed inside. I was met with darkness and spotted a spiral staircase going down. Oh boy, this could be their vault room! (Bro I immediately made him forgot about hiding) I walked further down the spiral stairs until it led me to a door. Twisted the doorknob and it didn't opened. Damn! This owner of this mansion security sure sucks so bad lol.

I took out my best friend, lockpick and began to work on unlocking the doorknob. It didn't even take me a long time, just few seconds and boom, it's unlocked already. Easy peasy lemon squeez-

I opened the door and stepped inside. Again, I was still enveloped with darkness. The door suddenly closed shut behind making me turn to it.

Y/N: "W-Who's there!? Show yourself!" I turn to the door... Two pairs of red eyes staring into me and some floating rainbow crystals behind??

Y/N: "WHAT THE?!" The eyes disappears after that. I look around as sweats starts coming out. Why am I scared all of sudden? This isn't normal for me! But.... Why?