Marisa Kirisame - Love Magic

CarefreeShrineMaiden and ConcealedFourSeasons can you two have a great talk with eachother pls

That is my request, thanks

Requester: Korriiiiii , thank you for requesting!

Yandere Marisa Kirisame x Reimu reader

Again2, not good at characters being that.. Wtf had to do 2 request that is literally yandere, that's crazy!

About the gender, i don't know if i want it to be male or female, up to you user

Kurokoma will not decide it for you

Looks: choice is yours
Name: Y/N Hakurei or something, can't think better one

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Right now I'm in the living room sitting on a comfy couch with Marisa hugging my left arm.

Y/N: "Marisa, let me go i wanna go to kitchen please.."

Marisa: "Grr.. No! You're going stay like this whether ya like it or not ze!" She said pulling my head close to her chest hugging me tight more.

Y/N: "My god, it'll be quick i just need some water"

Marisa: "Nope~" I softly chuckled as i return the hug.

Y/N: "Whatever you say, i'll do this until you let me go alright?" Marisa let out a giggle.

Marisa: "Will do love~" She began to play my hair.

Y/N: 'Good grief.. This is going to be a long time eh?' I thought to myself before smiling.

I'm currently at my partner place/house or the good thing to say is a lover who goes by the name of Marisa Kirisame. It is not because i want to pay her for a visit, but instead i got force to live with her. Why? Well that's easy, she's into me like obsessed with me.

{Flashback text goes here...}

Reason why she's utterly in love with me, well it all starts off after the spring snow incident got resolved 2 months ago by me along with Marisa and Sakuya. It was night at that time, i was outside the shrine drinking sake all alone while looking at the stars wondering to myself if i did a good job resolving on the incident, my usual job i would do as a miko or shrine maiden whatever i call myself is.

That is until i saw something flying towards me and it was Marisa, who was wearing her usual clothes. I asked her what she was doing at my shrine in the middle of the night like this, Marisa answered she wants to check me out if i was still awake at this hour and her guess was right. She then went on sit beside me, both of us began to talk about random stuffs or maybe even life.

Then, she sits on my lap and holds both of my shoulders tightly. I asked her what she was trying to do with me, all she said was "Oh just watch, it'll be a cool one ze!" So i give a bit trust on her.

She then moves her head closer to my ear until her breath was touching it which it tickles me. (a bit.) After she did that, Marisa took out something from her pocket and it was a tissue or a cloth i think? I don't remember what was it though bruh.. So i'm going to say it's cloth.

Marisa: Love Magic, all mine~

Is what she said/whispered into my ear, the cloth then glowed yellow. Marisa then quickly covers my face with the cloth, i tried to get it off of my face but it failed because the cloth was sticked or glued to my face? Again i forgot what was it.