Saki Kurokoma - Special

My beloved

Saki Kurokoma x Male youkai reader

My brain doesn't want me to do the 3 request
Might have to force myself a bit to do it :/

CarefreeShrineMaiden

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Me, Reimu, Marisa along with Youmu are currently flying around in hell to find well another troublemaker or the mastermind of this problem something, the person who is behind this is trying to take over the hell which is no good at ALL!

Just what i thought, every time an incident gets resolved, there WILL be another ONE coming in! Like what the fuck?! Is this how every incidents works in Gensokyo? Another enemy came in but powerful and starts a small incident!? That's just shit! Other than that, it'll make Reimu job even more hard. Sometimes it'll lead her to overwork with it! And she won't able to rest for like week? Or days? Who knows, maybe one day she will snap from it then resolve it with just a single swung of her gohei, boom it's done at last.

Marisa: "Have ya guys seen it yet'?" Marisa said as we keep flying searching for the mastermind.

Reimu: "No.. Not yet"

Y/N: "Me either, but we must not let our guard down, something might came up to us"

Marisa: "Alrighty!"

Y/N: "How about you Youmu? Have you seen it?"

Youmu: "..."

Reimu: "Youmu? Are you alright or what?" We stopped flying as look at her, who was staring at something.

Marisa: "Ey Youmu! You good or wat?"

Her half ghostly white phantom then went over infront of her and began caressing it slowly. Youmu then points her finger (to a specific direction).

(I don't think if that fits in, sounds worse)

Youmu: "According to my guess, there's something over there.."

Reimu: "What is it!?"

Youmu: "It's a powerful figure, the strength is.. also p-powerful... Even it's speed"

Her phantom then went back to the left side of Youmu. Youmu then tooks out her sword known as the Roukanken.

Youmu: "I-It's gotta be there..!" She looks at us with a bit of fear in her face.

Marisa: "What's with the look on your face'?"

Y/N: "The figure obviously, but let's get serious right now, what Youmu is saying is true, i can also feel it.. It's s-strong..."

Reimu: "Whatever it is, prepare for the worst, Let's go there! NOW!"

All of us nodded before went back flying towards the direction that Youmu just pointed out.

{Timeskip}

As we finally arrived at the place, the four of us landed down then begin to look around and apparently, we are in land that is somekind of graveyard? Or something. The ground was full of skulls most of it are cracked opened and most of them got covered in blood.

Youmu: "Knew my guess was r-right" *Gulp*

Marisa: "The hell is this..?" Marisa said as she readjusting her hat before looking around.

Reimu: "The mastermind probably is hiding somewhere or off to go, but we need to investigate here then went back finding the culprit"

Y/N: "Got it.." I began to look around.