Reisen Udongein Inaba - Love Again

Bnuuy year
Happy Lunar or Chinese New Year woohoo

I'm late wtf

Requester: Ner68678643, the 🐇 is happy that you requested thx

Reisen Udongein Inaba x Male moon rabbit soldier

A short oneshot, requester I hope you understand

=Reisen POV=

2 months ago, the Watatsuki sisters decided to pay a visit on Eientei, but a male moon rabbit soldier was tagging along with them, and this male who tags along with the sisters looked VERY familiar, someone who i used to know, the one i cared a lot and love. But... It can't be him, he's dead during the Lunar war, i witnesses his death with my own eyes, my own lunatic eyes. Maybe my abilities were just messing around my eyes or my head that time, trying to make me think that it was him, it couldn't be Y/N... Right? Of course it's not him! He's dead, you witness his death after all Reisen! And this soldier name is Kyoufu not Y/N- Wait... Did my PTSD trigger again about his death? Come on Reisen! Regain your thoughts and composure or he'll thinks you weird, and the male who looks like your Y/N is sitting beside yo-

Kyoufu: "Reisen? Is somethin' wrong? You look kind of panic. Need some help or something?"

I jumped and quickly turn my head to him, smiling nervously.

Reisen: "Good c-condition! I'm not panic you see..." He smiles as he stares at the moon back.

Kyoufu: "Gladly to hear that, i thought you were kind of scared with me." He chuckles as i do the same but nervous.

Reisen: "Haha.. Yeah." I look at my glass that was empty. Currently, me and Kyoufu or should i call him 'the guy who looked like Y/N', were sitting at the backyard of Eientei, looking at the sky. It was night so looking at the sky time like this sure is peace and quiet, maybe admiringly to watch the stars and the moon, but it when it comes to full moon it's more fun for moon rabbits

Kyoufu: "Hey Reisen..."

Reisen: "Yes?" He looks at me with a little worry? Is he worrying about me or someone? He then deep sighs and went serious, oh dear...

Kyoufu: "Be honest with this question, can you?" I gulped before nodding slowly. "Alright, so... I've been having this question on my mind for a while now, so what I'm about to ask you will probably offend you? Or something, but..."

Kyoufu: "Why the look on your face went pale when the first you saw me? Not that i was curious about it or weird but am i kind of remind you of someone you know? Because your master, Eirin, told me that my looks are familiar to someone you used to know."

It triggered again, his death... The look on his face when he got shot.. Why? Why won't it go!? Just go! Stop it already!

JUST STOP-

*...*

I slowly began to lose my concussions, I'm fainting am i? Well, it's always normal for me to experienced like this.

Kyoufu: "R-REISEN!"

{Timeskip, television}

...

Reisen: "U-Ugh..."

My vision were still blurry as heck, but slowly enough it gets better and clearer. I was in my room, laying on a futon. I feel a presence beside the futon, it was Kyoufu.

Kyoufu: "You're awake..! Thank goodness.. You passed out infront of me when i asked you the question... How do you feel? Any good or..."

Before he could finish he turns his head to me, i looked very sick and exhausted? It could be my disorder thing...?

Kyoufu: "Reisen.. You look more pale now, you wanna talk about it or not?" I quickly nod and this time i won't let it trigger, i'll just say it all out! No more cut off or anything like that! You can do this moon rabbit! DO IT.

Reisen: "Well the thing is! The question you just ask me just now...!" I sit up on the futon.

Come on rabbit!
I sighed as i felt my chest aches, tear began to form on my eyes and quickly rolls down from my eyes.

Kyoufu: "Reisen..? You're crying..." I turn to him, my rabbit ears goes down as i couldn't hold it anymore..

Reisen: "Your.... Ap-Appearance Used to remind me o-of someone.. Who i care and love a l-lot.."

Kyoufu tilts his head.

Kyoufu: "Who? If i may ask?" He asks softly.

Reisen: "He is.. Like y-you... A soldier moon rabbit.. He was brave and himself was full of p-prideful.. Carefree towards other people... L-Loveable.."

Kyoufu raise his eyebrows, almost like he knew or maybe curious?

Kyoufu: "N-Name..? Just asking..."

Reisen: "I-I..." More tears coming out as i began to sob softly. Kyoufu went closer to me and hugs me.

Kyoufu: "Take your time.. I can wait.." He said reassuringly as he pats my back slowly. I couldn't hold my tears anymore so.. Just let it go to him, don't care if he thinks it's weird or something. I hold onto his chest and began to sob hard on his chest. "There there..."

Reisen: "Y-Y/N..! I miss hi-him! Y/N L/N..!"

Kyoufu: "Y-Y/N..."

He suddenly hugs me tighter, i widen my eyes and goes on with the hug before continuing to sob softly now.

Kyoufu: "R-Reisen! I missed y-you...!"

!?

Reisen: "Hu-Huh...?" I look at him as he did the same, he was also crying.

Kyoufu: "We-Well... I got.."

He kiss my lips softly and parts away after some time.

"Reincarnated."

...

Just like that, everything began coming back to me like it used to.

L̴͕͎̇̀͝o̴̖̣̩̐̈́v̶̳̮̉e̶̗͌͒̄ ̵̝̔ḁ̵̂̂̊g̵̰͉̉̂͝a̸͓̤̬̿̿į̵̪͈̾͌n̶͙̭͍̍̇.̷̥͚̱́͑.̷̦̫͉̇́͆.̷̮̦̜̇̀͠

{End}

Back on 2020, i had a pet rabbit named hopper, it's white cute looking rabbit. Unfortunately, it died to some stray dog feasting her.

Got it like after one month then only to get killed by some stray dog, what a waste of money.
But now, the dog is gone, good well deserved.

Words: 1020