Kaguya Houraisan - Secretly

Mokou lost to Kaguya for the first time yay

CarefreeShrineMaiden

Requester: nessyoku, thank you for requesting!

Kaguya Houraisan x Male Fujiwara no Mokou reader

[Enter]

=3RD POV=

"Ow! Y/N that h-hurts~!" The lunatic princess yelped who goes by the name of Kaguya Houraisan who rubbing her head right after she shot a small orb towards the immortal phoenix, Y/N L/N only for him to dodge it easily and send a HARD punch into her head.

"THEN GO AWAY! God you're so annoying to be here at my place..." He said Kaguya then stands up from the ground and dust her clothes off before closing her eyes and smiled innocently.

'Crap... She's back at it again..'

.

"Y/N~!"

=Y/N POV=

Just as that lunatic called my name she rush towards me. Is she going to attack or hug me? Whatever it is, i'll prepare another punch on her head if she's close enough to me!

Y/N: "KAGUYA!"

I clench my right hand fist. Kaguya was getting more closer to me as i grit my teeth.

Kaguya: "Y/N~!"

Kaguya was now getting near to me which is the perfect timing for me to deliver the punch now then!

Y/N: "TASTE THIS BASTARD!"

But it was too late, i delivered it the wrong time... And i didn't expect Kaguya next move would be this..!

Kaguya launches herself into my chest making me fall to the ground as she hugs me tight right before my fist could hit her head.

Y/N: "WH-WHAT!?"

Kaguya: "Got you~"

Y/N: "HEY! GET OFF OF ME!"

Kaguya: "Awwww.. You liked this, don't you?"

Y/N: "N-N-NO..!" My face was now a blushing mess, this princess sure is something..!

Kaguya: "C'mon! Your face says it all, you can't fool me after all~"

Y/N: "GRR!"

I use all of my strength to get her off of me and it didn't worked! Just what is she doing and what she is planning to do with this?!

Y/N: "You asked for this..."

I grip both of her arms tightly as i could, flames started to form on my hands and began to spread to Kaguya arms.