Sekibanki - We're more than friends

Requester: XJ4601, Thank you for requesting!

Sekibanki x Male youkai reader

Looks: Yes, just go be yourself

WAAAAHHHH
I CHANGED THE FUCKING TITLE

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Kagerou: "Y/N throw the bone again! Just this once and it will be the last one!"

Y/N: "Are you sure? You seem kinda tired because of that you know"

Kagerou: "N-Nonsense! I'm just super active today alright!?"

I turned to Wakasagihime, she then gave off a shrug before sighing.

Wakasagihime: "Kagerou s-"

Kagerou: "I won't until Y/N does t-that to me!"

Y/N: *Sigh* "Don't say i didn't warn you Kagerou..."

I snap my fingers a bone appeared floating beside me, i took the bone and stand up.

Y/N: "Ready?" Kagerou grins.

Kagerou: "YUP! THROW NOW!"

I throw the bone as hard as i could, Kagerou then looks at the bone before start running for it while doing her bark sound thing.

Me and Wakasagihime laughs at Kagerou's behaviour.

Wakasagihime: "She's kind of like a dog and it's funny to be honest"

Y/N: "Indeed she is, after all wolf are almost like dogs hehe" I sat down back.

Just then a sound of a ruffling bush was heard, catching our attention and look over where the source of the sound is.

Turns out, it was our another friend named Sekibanki she was holding her head, she's a rokurokubi who literally can manipulate her heads and detach it.

(Basically like headless horseman but different..)

Wakasagihime: "Oh! It's Sekibanki, what's up?" Sekibanki start walking towards us.

Sekibanki: "Ehhh nothing much, just doing my usual day on the human village, thats it" She then sits beside.

Y/N: "Helping?" She then turns her head to me and smiled.

Sekibanki: "Of course" She said attaching her head back.

Kagerou: "G-Got!" *pant* "it Y-Y/N! I got the b-bone" *pant*

Kagerou walks to us and drops the bone infront of me, she then falls her knees to the ground panting really hard because of running.

Sekibanki: "Woah there Kagerou, what happened?"

Wakasagihime: "Well, apparently Kagerou was super active today and she can't handle it"

Y/N: "So she decided to ask me to help her with it, by playing fetch"

Sekibanki: "Ohhhh so how did it go Kagerou?" Sekibanki smirks as looks at Kagerou "Did you had fun playing it~?"

Kagerou: "Grrr.. of course i did! I-It went well!" Kagerou then stands up before dusting off the dirt from her clothes.

Kagerou: "I think thats enough for me today! I'll be heading off now guys, cya" She said before running deep into the forest.

Wakasagihime: "Same here, I'll be off now you two loverbirds, tell me if something happens~" Wakasagihime then goes back into water.

I turned to Sekibanki and she blushing.. is it because what Wakasagihime just said to us? Weird..