Sakuya Izayoi - Master

Happy new year!
Time for another hell ride

Happy new year!Time for another hell ride

Yandere Sakuya Izayoi x Male Reader

Skukuy
~Short oneshot

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Five years of being trapped, here at the Scarlet Devil Mansion... Was not a great thing to ever happen to someone.

It was something... Something weird, something unable to describe whether I should be fine with this... or not.

That maid... Sakuya Izayoi, always have her eyes on me at all times ever since I came here. It feels uncomfortable whenever she does that, yet an uneasy feeling coming from her.

Back when I was a lowly servant of Remilia Scarlet, Sakuya wasn't even like that. Just a normal maid who is always a stoic and polite girl. Would give all of her life to protect her mistress at all cost, but now she isn't. Sakuya gave up on that as I stepped in to this place.

The day... The day where all of them were killed because of her... It was too much of emotions I was receiving from witnessing it infront of me. She killed the mistress, the young mistress, the librarian and all of the residents living here... I couldn't hold myself back at that day.

"Master."

Everywhere I go... I see her smile... A sweet smile, yet with an "innocent" looking eyes were forever stuck to mine, every, single, day. I never get to escape from it ever since... Always having those scarlet eyes on me.

"Master."

She would repeats those words on loop...

'I love you.'

'Don't you love me? Say yes.'

'You're always be mine, not anyone else.'

'Look at me.'

'I. Am. Yours.'

...

"Master..."

Why won't you... Let me be free?

Why does it have to be me? Why did I even end up in this world? This isn't the domain of where I should be belong...

I have

No place

To be