Komachi Onozuka - How sweet

Illustration are cool! Even rivers and a boat, that leads you to the Sanzu river!

RAGING SANZU RIVER COMING IN!
Short oneshot

Requester: XJ4601, thank you for requesting again!

Komachi Onozuka x Male worker reader

Are ready to get lectured by your boss?
Bet the shrine maiden isn't ready for it..

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

2 years ago, i was murdered by one of family members back in my world. Who and why? Well to put it in, it was my brother who did it. As for the reason, well, he was very envy of me being a successful man that owns a multimillionaire company and get a lot attention from other people, sometimes families.

Which lead him to go outrage about it, and decided to murder me on thanksgiving day....

Now here i am, in this world called Gensokyo, how did i ended up there? Well, i got reincarnated as a shinigami, by who? The Yama, yes the ones that judge you whether you go to heaven or hell. This Yama goes by the name of Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu.

Did i pass the judgement from her? Yes, i did, BUT! She decided to ask me if i want to get reincarnated as a shinigami and work for her, along one of her subordinates named Komachi Onozuka, who is also a shinigami that works as a ferryman, her job is to carry the dead spirits and bring them to the Yama. Oh yeah... I gladly accept Eiki's offer to work for her, if you want to know what was the reason for it, ask writer.. He knows everything behind this!

Let's go to the present, shall we?

It was night, me and Komachi are currently in break on Geidontei sitting one of the tables, WHICH break does not happen rarely to us. Usually Eiki doesn't give us a break often, because if she did it'll make both us more lazy. I'm not type of person that is lazy THAT much as Komachi, but i didn't care at all if she's being lazy very much than me, in fact, it's fun doing her job to be honest lol.

Y/N: "Uh, Komachi i think you can't have another shot.."

Komachi: "N-Nonsense..! I can go for another" *Hic* "-One!" Her face were now red as her eyes.

Before she could take another sake bottle, i stop her by taking it from her, which made Komachi pouts at it.

Komachi: "Come on~!" She said getting close to me, trying to reach for the bottle.

I realized that her face were close to mine, causing me to flushed a little. She notices this quickly and went smug.

Komachi: "What's this?" *Hic* "Y/N blushed~? How cute~"

Y/N: "Grr... Please don't make fun of m-me in here.. It's embarrassing"

Komachi: "But it's sweet and lovely to see it~" *Hic* "Hehe..."

Just as i was about to say another word, i felt something soft touched my right cheek, and guess who did it.

Of course! Komachi kissed me on the cheek, obviously!

Y/N: "H-HEY..!" Komachi then looks at me as her mouth formed a grin while me just BLUSHED from it.

Komachi: "Still not giving? Then you leave me" *Hic* "-No choice!" She said getting close to my face.

I quickly place down the sake bottle on the table, but it was too late. Komachi smash her lips to mine as she wraps her arms around my neck, Komachi then gets closer to me deepening the kiss.

Y/M: "Mmh..!"

Luckily, the tables we're currently sitting is around the corner, which is hardly enough for people to see us. I hold her hips as i close my eyes, which made Komachi move more closer to me. Soon the kiss turned into a passionate one. She then wrestled her tongue to mine, i was kind of struggling on this one but i enjoyed it, very much.

I parted away the kiss with a string of saliva connecting to our lips. Komachi then sits beside me back and rest her head on my shoulder while i just focus myself to blush more from it.

Y/N: 'Her lips tasted s-sweet...'

Y/N: "Komachi..?"

Komachi: "Hm?"

Y/N: "What was the kiss ab-about..?

She giggles and hugs my left arm tightly.

Komachi: "I like you, n-not as a friend but... A lover.."

Y/N: "Oh.. I see"

Komachi: "You? What d-do you think of me? A fri-"

Y/N: "Absolutely l-lover~"

I hug her as i bring her head to my chest. Komachi nuzzles slowly on my chest, i found it cute and adorable for her!

Komachi: "Hehe.. How sweet of you~ to hear that from you Y/N"

{End}

OUCH! I ALSO RAN OUT IDEA FORTHE ENDING PART ALSO HUH

HOW??

Words: 805