The Party

This one reminds me of the first movie in a way. Can't explain why!

It was almost the end of Beca's freshman year, and her and Chloe has become really close over the time.
Chloe realized about 5 minutes into meeting Beca that she had a huge crush, but she never admitted anything. Tonight was one of the Trebles big parties, and Chloe loved to party. She always made sure every Bella attended.

"Come on, Becs! Everyone's going to be leaving when we get there at this rate!" Chloe yelled from the bottom of the stairs. The rest of the Bellas had headed off to the party already, but Chloe stayed back to wait for Beca.

"I just need help picking out a shirt quick, will you come up?" Beca always let Chloe help her out with outfits, and Chloe loved doing it.

Once in Beca's room, Chloe saw her 3 options laid out. There was a black tank top, a blue flowy top, and a grey tee shirt.

"Beca how do you need help? These are the most basic shirts!" Chloe said this, but she knew what she wanted Beca to wear.

"I don't know, Chlo. You know I'm bad at picking out the right things."

"I think the black tank top is your best option. It's comfy and super cute! Also it's really hot out, so win-win." Chloe loved that tank top. It was tight fitting with a scoop-neck, and it made Beca look really good.

"Ok, I'm trusting you on this one Beale!" Beca changed into the tank top. Chloe watched.

"Finally, let's go!" Chloe did want to get to the party, but she never minded waiting for Beca.

------------------------------------------------------------

The girls arrived at the party, and Amy greeted them by the fence.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" Amy asked.

"Typical Beca not being able to pick out an outfit." Chloe jokingly rolled her eyes.

"Guilty," Beca said with her hands up.

"Well who cares now? Let's go party!!!" Amy loved these Treble parties, and she always knew how to get the Bellas hyped.

"Come on Becs, let's go make drinks!" Chloe grabbed Beca by the wrist and dragged her into the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------

The girls partied, which meant Chloe got really drunk and ran around all night. Beca's night was a little less exciting because she had to keep an eye on Chloe, but she still had fun.

While Chloe was off talking to some guy, Beca found herself in the kitchen with some ice cream she found in the freezer. Before she knew it Chloe was out of her eyesight.

"Beca!!" Chloe walked into the kitchen and nobody else was inside besides them. "I couldn't find you for so long! I missed you."

"It was a very long 15 minutes wasn't it, Chlo?" Beca was sitting on the counter, and Chloe had made her way over to stand under Beca.

"It felt like forever." Chloe was in between Beca's legs that were hanging off the counter, and she was holding on to Beca's thighs.

Beca knew Chloe was drunk, but she couldn't help herself enjoying Chloe's touchiness. Beca had also realized she had some feelings for Chloe, but it took her a little longer.

Chloe practically fell into Beca's lap, letting her arms go from her thighs to around her waist. Her head rested on Beca's legs.

Beca didn't say anything, she just played with Chloe's hair. She loved her red curls, and how they fell down so flawlessly.

"Beca can you take me back home?" She looked up into Beca's eyes, still keeping her head in Beca's lap.

"Sure, Chlo, let's go." Beca started to scoot off the counter, pushing Chloe away a little bit. Chloe unnecessarily guided Beca down with her hands on Beca's hips.

------------------------------------------------------------

The girls made the walk back to the Bellas house, and only Amy was back so far. She was watching a movie in the living room.

"Becs, can I sleep in your room tonight? Aubrey always gets annoyed with me when I'm drunk. She says I'm too touchy." Chloe could easily manage sleeping with Aubrey, but Beca's room sounded a lot more appealing. Especially because Beca got a single room, so there was only one bed.

"You? Touchy? Noooo," Beca teased. Chloe just smiled at her. "I'm just kidding, of course you can, Chlo." It's not like Beca would ever pass up this opportunity.

"Hey, Amy. I'm gonna take her up to bed," Beca said while pointing at Chloe.

"Ok, don't have too much fun!" Amy loved to tease Beca and Chloe about their friendship, mostly because she always assumed it was more.

"Come on, Chlo. Let's head up."

"Mhm." Chloe was still a little drunk, but she was mostly just tired at this point.

The girls headed upstairs, and Beca got some pajamas out for them.

"Here, Chlo. You can have these, I'm gonna brush my teeth if you want to come."

Chloe followed her into the bathroom where she kept a spare toothbrush for nights like this. They had started to have sleepovers pretty often these days, always making up a stupid excuse of why it was necessary.

They got ready for bed and Chloe hopped in. "You look so cute in my hoodie." Beca tried to flirt, but it never seemed to get across as flirting.

"It's so comfy. I'd be comfier if you came under the covers with me though!" Chloe also liked to flirt, but they both were oblivious.

Beca got in and snuggled up by Chloe. They always cuddled when Chloe slept over. "Is this better?"

"Much better." Chloe turned so they were facing each other.

"Chloe? Can I say something crazy?"

"Go for it Mitchell."

"I'm really sorry if this ruins our friendship or makes it awkward between us. I never want to lose what we have, and you're one of my best friends. If you think I'm a total weirdo after I say this I unders–"

Chloe put Beca's rambling to a stop by giving her a kiss. "Is that what you were getting to?"

Beca just kissed her back, pulling her in tight.

"I can't believe I waited so long for that, I've liked you for months now Chlo."

"I think I've liked you from the second we met." Chloe broke out into one of her big smiles.

Beca planted a kiss on Chloe's forehead and they drifted off to sleep.