The Dream

This is random and super short but hopefully cute :)

Beca and Chloe had finally started dating after being friends for three years. Things were going good, and they both dreaded being away from one another. This meant both of them squeezing into a tiny twin sized bed so that they could cuddle throughout the night.

Beca had her arms wrapped tightly around Chloe's waist, her head nuzzled into the back of Chloe's. They were asleep peacefully for a few hours before Chloe jolted awake.

"Beca?" Chloe whispered, now sitting straight up in bed.

Beca groaned, still half asleep.

"Beca, wake up," Chloe said.

"Hm? Oh, what's wrong babe?" Beca asked after noticing Chloe sitting up.

"I just had a horrible dream," Chloe said.

"Ohh honey, come here," Beca said, pulling Chloe back down to be by her side.

Beca began rubbing Chloe's shoulders and back to soothe her. Almost immediately after laying back down, Chloe started softly crying.

"Chlo, tell me what happened," Beca said.

"All of the Bellas were having dinner, and you, y-" Chloe interrupted herself with another sob just thinking about the dream.

"I what, Chlo?" Beca asked.

"You brought a girl who wasn't me as your date," Chloe said through sniffles.

"You're upset because I was dating someone else in your dream?" Beca asked.

"Yes, Beca! You loved her so much," Chloe continued.

"Guess what?" Beca asked.

"Hm?"

"It was nothing more than a dream. You can trust me on that because the amount of love I have for you takes up my entire heart. I could never love anyone else at the same time," Beca said.

"Promise?" Chloe asked.

"I promise, Chlo. Now try to get some sleep so I can take you out to breakfast in the morning," Beca said, kissing Chloe softly on the cheek.

"I love you, Becs," Chloe said, pressing herself back up against the brunette.

After attempting to fall asleep for about ten minutes, Chloe spoke up again.

"I was so much hotter than the girl in my dream anyways," Chloe whispered.

"You're a hard one to beat, Beale," Beca said, giving Chloe a squeeze.