New

For the past 3 years at Barden, Chloe has been in and out of many relationships. She's a gorgeous girl, and her bubbly personality is too inviting for most people to pass up. Most of her flings have been nothing more than a fling; a mere hookup. She liked "going with the flow." Nothing was serious, and the girls and guys she would get with were on the same page. By her senior year, she hadn't had one "real" relationship that was more than a few nights with a person.

Tonight was the first party Chloe was attending this year. She loved to party, and she usually ended up bringing someone home, or going home with someone. Her and Aubrey walked in and headed straight to the bar.

"What's up guys!" A dorky brunette said from behind the makeshift bar. The Treblemakers were hosting tonight, and they always sent their freshmen to work the "bar."

"Can you get us our drinks?" Aubrey said. Chloe gave her a little nudge telling her to tone it down on the kid. Aubrey was always a little rude, opposite from Chloe.

"I'm Chloe, this is Aubrey. We'll take whatever you've got as long as it's strong!" The redhead said trying to clean up after Aubrey's snarky comment.

"Coming right up! I'm Jesse by the way." He said as he started to pour various alcohols and mixers into two solo cups.

"Hey Jess." A short brunette girl said as she walked up to the bar. She didn't acknowledge the two girls standing there, but Chloe noticed her. Something about her was intriguing. Maybe it was her tattoos, or maybe the dark eye makeup that hid her deep blue eyes.

"Guys, this is Beca!" Jesse exclaimed to the girls still waiting for their drinks. Beca looked embarrassed at the introduction, and her cheeks turned pink.

"Nice to meet you, Beca. I'm Chloe."

Before their awkward conversation could last any longer, Jesse handed over the drinks. The two left, but not without Aubrey giving her signature stink eye to the freshmen.

"You know them?" Beca asked Jesse once they had walked away.

"Nah. Just met em two minutes ago. I thought you should be introduced to other people here than just me." Jesse said shrugging his shoulders. He was right though, Beca had only really become friends with him since the start of the year.

As the night went on, Beca mainly stayed by Jesse's side. They walked around chatting with other students, but Beca still wasn't keen on the idea of meeting new people.

"Beca!" Chloe exclaimed as she made her way to the younger girl. It had been a couple hours since their last run in, and Chloe had clearly gotten drunk off whatever Jesse gave her.

Jesse gave Beca a look as to say "you're on your own," and then proceeded to leave her with the overbearing redhead. Beca shot him a glare for ditching her.

"Hey. Chloe, right?" Beca asked.

"Chloe Beale!" She drunkenly replied.

Beca nodded, still a little scared of this girl's chattiness.

"You don't talk much, huh?" Chloe asked.

"I'm talking to you right now." She replied dryly. She wasn't trying to be rude, but she just genuinely wasn't good at making conversation.

"Only because I'm talking to you. Anyways, Aubrey left me here all alone. Her stupid boyfriend dragged her back to his dorm." Chloe said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sure you're not all alone. You seem to be pretty talkative with everyone!" Beca said.

"I'm only talkative with people I like." Chloe said.