Busy

Sorry if this is short! It's mostly just smut lol

Beca has been busy between her internship and the Bellas recently. Even too busy for the love of her life, Chloe, sometimes. Chloe was also busy, so that didn't help. Chloe had begun to do some shows at local bars with Amy at night, which kept her busy until very late into the night. She usually got home right around 2am, soon after Beca had typically fallen asleep. Because of her late nights, Chloe slept in. Beca woke up around 7am to get to her internship on time, and then immediately headed to class in the late afternoon. Once she was home, she usually had things to work on for the Bellas, like their set. Chloe got home from her classes around 4pm, so from then until Chloe left for work was their only open window together. The problem with that was Chloe had loads of homework, and Beca was always stressing over the set. Even though it was their time together, it was rarely relaxation.

~

This evening, Chloe got home around 5pm. Beca was sitting at her desk working on the upcoming set for the ICCAs when Chloe came in the room.

"Thank god you're home!" Chloe exclaimed, throwing her arms around Beca's shoulders from behind.

"Why? What happened?" Beca asked frantically, turning her head upwards to face Chloe.

"Nothing, silly. I just missed you."

Chloe spun Beca's desk chair so that she was facing Chloe now. The redhead stood over her, placing her hands on either side of Beca on the chair's backboard.

"Mhmm, I miss you too." Beca hummed.

"You're always working."

"Says the one leaving for work in a couple hours." Beca teased.

"Do you haveee to work on the set right now?" Chloe said, twirling a strand of Beca's brown hair with her finger.

"Well, we kind of haveee to have something to sing at the ICCAs." Beca said, mocking the drag of words Chloe used.

"What if I make you an offer you can't resist?" Chloe whispered into Beca's ear. She placed kisses all around Beca's cheek and neck, nibbling slightly on her ear.

"As tempting as that is, I've really got to get this done." Beca said.

"Fine." Chloe said, jokingly rolling her eyes.

As Beca let her focus wander back to her laptop, Chloe slid herself off of Beca. She crouched low to get under Beca's desk, and then pulled the chair closer inward.

"Chlo, what are y–"

Before she could finish, Chloe was sliding her hands up Beca's skirt and reaching for her black thong. She slid it down to Beca's knees, causing the brunette to gasp.

"Chlo," Beca groaned.

"You said you needed to work, but I needed something too. This is my compromise." Chloe said from beneath the desk.

Beca didn't respond, and she tried to go back to work. That didn't last long when Chloe began to kiss up Beca's inner thigh. She gently pushed Beca's thighs apart, to which Beca then spread them fully. Chloe now had full access to Beca's vagina, and she slowly moved her kisses further inward. She knew the teasing was killing Beca, which only made her want to do it more.

"Be quiet for me baby. The girls are downstairs." Chloe whispered.

Chloe began to suck on Beca's clit, swirling her tongue and flicking it. While keeping her lips attached, she stuck her two fingers inside of Beca. The brunette gasped, unready for the sudden pleasure. Chloe began twisting her fingers, going harder and faster each time. Beca whimpered and leant back in her chair, dropping her hands from the keyboard. She couldn't handle focusing on anything else when Chloe was making her feel this good.

"Did I say you could stop working? This was our compromise." Chloe said.

"Chlo–" Beca moaned.

"Keep working on the set babe."

Beca straightened back up, putting her hands on the keyboard once more. She couldn't manage to get any work done, but she could pretend if it meant Chloe would keep going.

"Good girl." Chloe hummed before plunging her fingers in even deeper. She hit Beca's g-spot, causing her to bite her lip. She knew Chloe wanted her to be quiet.

"I can't be quiet, Chloe." Beca panted as she neared closer to finishing.

"Let it out baby." Chloe complied.

After just a minute longer of penetration, Beca came all over Chloe's face and fingers. She let out a deep moan, not caring whether the other girls could hear or not.

Beca whimpered as her legs were left shaking in the chair. Chloe licked the cum off of her fingers, tasting her girlfriend's pleasure. She moved her way back up Beca's body, this time pushing her chair away from the desk. She pulled Beca out of the chair and led her to their bed. The two cuddled up under their blanket, Beca still shaken up from what had happened.

"Guess what?" Chloe whispered.

"Hm?"

"I don't have to go to work tonight. I just couldn't wait to do that to you." Chloe admitted.