Parent Trapped

Amy had been planning a reunion for the Bellas since they hadn't all hung out for a couple of years. It was hard when everyone started getting real jobs and lives that took up a lot of time. Most of the girls had at least seen other Bellas one-on-one, but not as a full group. Beca hadn't even seen any one-on-one though. She never cut off communication with the girls, but she had a super busy life after signing with DJ Khalid. The one girl who could never accept that was Chloe Beale. She understood Beca was following her dream, but Chloe felt abandoned. The last time they saw each other ended with a lot of yelling and Beca walking out on Chloe, so they haven't been on speaking terms since.

Amy is the #1 Bechloe supporter out there, and she knew there was no way they'd both show up to the reunion. She decided to do a little scheming in order to get them back in the same room.

*texts from Amy to Beca*

Amy: All of the girls are doing dinner and drinks at my place on Saturday and I better see you there!!

Beca: Lol I'll see what I can do...

Amy: Seriously Beca, or we'll come knocking on your door. I think you forget how close we live!

Beca: Alright alright. Is you know who gonna be there?

Amy: I knew you'd ask that. She actually can't make it, just your luck :/

Beca: K, I'll see u Saturday

*texts from Amy to Chloe*

Amy: I know you'd never miss a reunion, right Chlo?

Chloe: Right. Except for...

Amy: Yeah yeah Beca.

Amy: She can't make it, you know work and all :(

Chloe: Typical! I'll be there <3

And just like that, Amy's plan had fallen into place.

Now that it was Saturday, the girls started arriving to Amy's place for dinner. Chloe was one of the first ones to show up, eager to see her best friends again. By 7pm, everyone except Aubrey and Beca had showed up. There was a knock at the door, to which Amy yelled from the kitchen to come inside.

The knock happened to be Beca, who now followed the sounds of her friends' voices to Amy's back patio. Right as she walked up to the glass door, she spotted unmistakable red hair. Instantly fuming, she turned right back around down the hallway. Amy heard her turn away at the door and came running out of the kitchen.

"Beca, you made it!" Amy exclaimed.

"Yup, and now I'm leaving," Beca said.

"You just got here," Amy said.

"You invited Chloe!" Beca yelled, finally stopping her march to the front door.

"She said she couldn't come! She showed up as a surprise it's not my fault!" Amy lied.

As the two argued about whether or not Amy lied to Beca about Chloe, they heard the back door open.

"Ames? Everything alright? I heard yelling," A voice from down the hall said.

"Great," Beca muttered, recognizing the voice to be Chloe's.

"What the hell?" Chloe said when she approached the two girls.

"It was a mix up, I swear!" Amy yelled before running away.

"I'm leaving, don't worry," Beca said, already putting her coat back on.