Part Two

3rd pov
"unfortunately alpha, there is no sign of any survivals from crescent pack" Kim alpha's bang right hand said.
"how is it even possible? They are one of the strongest packs out there a rogue attack can't destroy them " the alpha said hitting the table.
"I am sorry" one of the pack warriors said.
"keep me updated, if you find anything about them inform me especially the alpha's kids" the current alpha said leaving the room.
The man was walking through the hall when a young-looking boy come running.
"alpha" he bowed.
"what happened jeongin ?" the man said glaring at him
"it is....it is chan hyung....we were in the field when he...fell into the ground...i think he is going be present" jeongin shuttered.

The alpha start running toward the field praying that his son is going to be an alpha, when he reached there all the people present were silent as chan was on his knees. The father walked closer to his son with small steps with each one he took the smell was getting stronger, his heir and son had presented as a beta...disappointment and anger that's all the man felt at the moment.
"look at me" he said to his son .
"look at me damn it" he used his alpha voice making all of the pack members now their heads in submission.
Chan carefully moved his head back staring at his father with golden eyes.
"no, it can't be..." the alpha shook his head.
"I am sorry...."
"shut up, you can't be a beta...you are my son my heir" the alpha yelled
"for God's sake, we knew it all along... I am not an alpha and I will never be....you are looking for an heir y/n is the heir...accept it she will present as an alpha" chan yelled at his father bit soon regretted it as his father's eyes turned red in anger.
"I will never let that girl take my place....her existence is a mistake...girls can't lead", he said hitting chan across the face.

"I had high hopes in you" he took chan by his collar before he threw him into the ground.
"change" he commanded in his alpha voice .
"what ?" chan asked confused.
"I said change, you are going to fight me either win and live or you will die.change" he yelled .
The boy had no other choice bit to turn into his wolf, a greyish wolf that was a little bit smaller than an alpha wolf but bigger than an omega stood in front of the alpha.
"pathetic, I should have known from the moment you turned " his father said before he changed into his wolf a brown hug one.
"alpha" his right hand said trying to stop him but he was met with a loud growl making him step back.

The alpha attacked his son with all his force, a violent fight start, chan was a strong beta he was trained all of his life as the future alpha, he is much stronger than an average beta but he was fighting against his father the most powerful wolf in the pack, he knew he had no chance against him.

Y/n pov
I was at the river, watching the water. This place was where seongjin used to train me, years passed since he died I am now 18 years old. I haven't presented yet, but I know, my father knows seongjin knew that I am an alpha.
When I turned in front of them when I heard about my mentor's death, gossip and words start spreading about my rank, most of the pack members found it weird for a female to became an alpha, I still don't know which type of alpla I will be though.
"I need you dear friend" I said looking at the sky, I miss him, I miss seongjin so much he was like a father to me.

"y/n" han screamed running toward me.
"go away" I said ignoring him, as much as I hate it...i grew distant from my friends after seongjin death even from chan and mother.all I did is train like crazy all day or sit her in my favorite spot ignoring everyone. Hyunjin and han though stuck by my side and refused to leave. My mom just watched me from afar while chan was training like everyday since that monster forced him to train he tried talking to me but I refused to
"it is chan hyung...he is presented as a beta...i think your father is going to kill him..."
My eyes widened as I start running back to the pack house, noise was coming from the field so I went there.
When I reached it, I saw my father on top of chan he was about to bite his neck, I run with all my force pushing him off my brother, he flew away crashing on a tree