Part Three

Y/n pov
I left my room to head outside to my favorite place, some members bowed other just passed.
"I swear to God hyunjin they are omegas" I heard my idiot friend say to the other .
"what are talking about?" I said making them jump at my sudden appearance
"you scared me"hyunjin said clenching his heart dramatically. I still can't believe that he is a sub alpha or that han an alpha-beta...they are both a mess.
I shook my head " stop with the drama now han tell me what happened ?" I asked raising my brow .
"you want to talk to us now" han rolled his eyes.
"it is an order what happened ?" I glared at him.
"they found two omegas on the border" han replied
"so?" I asked confused
"male omegas"he added making my eyes go wide....male omegas are just as rare as female alphas.....
"alpha" jeongin yelled.
"inie, what happened?" hyunjin asked his cousin.
"your mom told me to inform you...your dad found out about the omegas he got angry and went to the infirmary..."
"come after me" I cut him off going toward the infrimary.

"you got treated now you leave my pack" I heard my father yell from inside.
"sir, we will we are deeply sorry for the bother " I heard a smooth voice say.
"what's happening here?" I asked entering the room all eyes fell on me.
I saw two boys with blue eyes looking at me while my father glared.
"you are not interfering with this
y/n....they can't stay here" he said.
I looked at the boys one of them was clenching to the other shirt hiding behind him while the other was looking behind me with big eyes.
"y/n" hyunjin said shaking me....
"what?" I looked back at him with a raised brow.
"he is....he is my mate" he said looking at han who froze.....both boys were in love for as long as I can remember....hyunjin tured 18 but they were waiting for han to reach it so they can confirm that they are mates....i guess now they can't...
"are you sure?" I asked he bit his lips nodding, he was barely fighting his tears...han was looking at the ground....silence filled the place.
"i....i wish you a happy life " han said running from the room.
"hanie...no wait" hyunjin was about to run but I stopped him looking at his mate.....i know how much they love each other but you can't change who your mate is or refuse the bond it could be fatal....

"I can't" he took his hand from my grip running after han.
The omega looked down without saying a word, hyunjin ignored him....it is like a rejection.
"who are you?" I asked.
Hyunjin's mate looked at me " I am minho and that's felix my younger brother....we lost our family in a rogue attack...we will leave...clearly we are not wanted here" he murmured the last part, I looked at boy behind him when we locked eyes he immediately looked away clenching into his brother .
"you can stay if you want" he said .
"y/n...."
"father I am the alpha now....this is my decision " I growled at him, I felt the younger omega jump.
"I am sorry " I apologized but he stayed silent.
"I think we should go....even your friend doesn't want me here" he said referring to hyunjin.
"mom dad you can leave" I said my dad was about to protest but my mom dragged him away.

I slowly took a step closer to them, but the younger omega took a step back.
"I won't hurt you" I said putting my hand in the air.
"felix it is okay" minho said making the younger relax a bit.
"it is not my place to say this but hyunjin expected someone else to be his mate his whole life, meeting you like this took him by surprise give him time" I said.
"I...."he looked at his brother.
"you know you can't deny the bond you will die both of you....i don't want to lose my best friend and I am sure you don't want your little brother to stay alone " i said making him frown.
"felix" he said looking at the boy who nodded silently at him.

"I...we will stay" minho said .
"great, I will get the rooms ready for you" I replied looking at jeongin who understood.
"can we have a room together ?" minho asked.
"if you are comfortable sure" I answered ." jeongin here will show you the room" I added..
"you are the alpha right" minho asked.
"yes" I answered making him nod.
"thank you " he said taking his brother with him, when they passed by me I got a closer look at felix we looked breathtaking, he has a small nose with freckles all over his face....his blue eyes were shiny, I felt my heart beat so fast against my chest,He didn't pay much attention to me as he left with his brother.
"weird" I mumured, i need to go after hyunjin and han.