Part Tweenty- Nine(Final)

Y/n's pov
"what the hell happened to felix" i asked watching the unconscious boy with bloody hands.
"felix wake up" minho yelled shaking his brother.
"baby calm down" han said hugging the panicked boy, I don't understand what is happening right now.
"god y/n" chan said with teary eyes, even by father us here.
"y/n" my mom said pulling me into tight hug.
"felix...is felix okay?" I pushed her back trying to see my mate...
"he lost some blood...he is fine..."
"what the hell you mean lost blood...and how I am alive...minjun he..."I stopped looking around the room, everything feels different...i feel stronger...my hearing and smell are enhanced...talking about the smell why does the smell of blood is so good...especially felix's.
"we have a lot to explain to you" jimin said, I glared at him pulling him closer inside my arms.
"you do..."I answered looking at han who was staring at me with tears in his eyes.

"you are alive" he said hiccuping, my expression's soften seeing the state of the people present inside the room some are relived some are shocked and others were crying silently.
"call for the doctor"I said glancing at my sleeping mate.
"no need" jimin said making me look at him.
"what do you..."
"y/n, you are a hybrid now...a werewolf and a vampire" the older alpha said taking me by surprise...a what now?
"you can heal him, give him a drop from your blood" he added.
"are freaking kidding me right now?" I yelled making him smile.
He walked toward me before he took my hand "what..."
He dragged my hand toward felix out before he made a small cut on my finger, my eyes widened as the blood flew toward my mate's mouth.
"all done" jimin said pulling back.

My eyes widened when felix started to move before he opened his eyes looking right at me.
"y/n"
"felix" the both of us said at the same time.
"you are alive" he added pulling me into a hug making me immediately hug him back.
"I am...and I am waiting for someone to explain to me what happened" I replied glaring at the shadow pack alpha making him chuckle.
"I swear you have a very bad temper cousin" he said making me freeze, cousin? What cousin?
"y/n, I am sorry that I have hidden this from you...all of you" my mother said looking between chan my father and I._ "jimin is my nephew..."she added.

I knew they were hiding something but this is more than I thought it would be.
"why?"I asked clenching my jaw, I gently pushed felix away getting up.
"I was scared...and confused when I had you...I knew that the prophecy could be true...and I tried to hide the truth...and deny it..." my mother said busting into tears.
What prophecy is she talking about ?
"I am sure you are wondering about the prophecy"alpha park said making me glance at him with raised eyebrow.
The man started telling me about the story that was passed through generation...i was shocked to find out that most alphas of the shadow pack were females, the more things he tells me the harder it is for me to believe...i am really a hybrid now....and I can make felix and my pack like me.

"the shadow pack is yours too" jimin said with a huge smile, my head is spinning right now...how is this even possible.
"I don't want it...i have my pack" I replied taking a deep breath.
"it is your birthright...you were born to lead the shadow pack being the daughter of another pack alpha was just a coincidence...your family is waiting for you back home...you can't fail them"jimin said walking closer, I looked down taking a deep breath.
"my family is here jimin...the only option that we have is to merge the two packs...i don't think that you would be..."
"I agree to that" he cut me off.
"This is not the right time to talk about this...y/n needs to rest" my father finally spoke, I looked at him weirdly but before I could say a word hyunjin come storming inside the room surprising all of us.

"it is true...you are alive..."he said hugging me, I gently rubbed his back trying to calm the boy down.
"I thought...yo....you were gone"he said shaking his head.
"I am here"I said squeezing his shoulder.
"I am going to leave right now...i look forward to hearing from you, I still have a lot to tell you about your new abilities"jimin said walking away with his mate behind him.
I felt a pair of eyes on me to see felix looking at me...he was still crying as he sit quietly on the bed with minho next to him.
"thank you for coming...but could you give me some time with felix?"I asked looking around the room.

"come on hyung" han said taking minho's hand.
"but I just...come..."
"I am here hyunjin...we will talk later"I cut the taller off.
The three mates left together leaving chan my parents and felix.
"I can't believe that you have hidden something as big as this from me"i told my mom who looked down feeling ashamed of what she did.
"I am happy you are fine"chan said hugging me before he left too.
I glanced at my father who didn't say a word in a long time...he us not even angry at my mom.
"you...i thought I lost you...i...i am"he said clenching my jaw"I am sorry for what I did"he added walking away, my mom followed right after him.

I have never imagined that my father will apologize to me...i shook my head looking at felix, he still had blood covering him...i feel bad for being the cause of that.
"I am sorry"I whispered making him frown"I hurt you...i did not mean it"I added, he walked toward me pulling me into his arm, as soon as I hugged him his smell become stronger...it is all over the place but when he touched me it become worse...am I really a vampire now?am I going to need blood for the rest of my life?i am immoral now right... A million questions come to my mind...i really need to talk with jimin again.
"I can't believe that you are back...i thought I lost you"felix murmured burying his head into my neck.
"I am sorry...he is dead...and I am here"I said rubbing his back.

"don't do that again...don't push me away and put yourself at risk like that..."he said looking at me.
"I can't promise you that...your safety comes first..."
"y/n, you can't make me go through that again...it still hurt...you have no idea how much losing you made me feel...i don't want to go through it even again"he cut me off shaking his head.
"we don't need to worry about that felix...he is gone" I replied pecking his lips.
"I don't care about minjun I am talking in general...do that again and I will kill you myself "he said glaring at me...i chuckled making him frown.
"I love you"I said making his lips turn into a smile.
"I love you"he replied kissing me...

                           The end

Well it is the end of this story, I may post an epilogue in the future.