Part Tweenty-Eight

Felix's pov
"please hyung...let me go "I begged jungkook hyung...i am worried sick right now.
"she is going to be fine felix, if you go there it would only distract her" jungkook hyung said.
"I am losing my mind over here"I said sitting down.
"our pack members are here...everyhting under control" alpha park said making me sighed in relief.
"then where is..."I stopped mind sentence when I felt a sharp pain inside my chest...it felt like I am being ripped apart from the inside and I could do is scream.
"felix...what is wrong?" I heard jungkook asked me but I could not focus on anything...i know what this is? Y/n...she is hurt...no dead, tears start streaming down my cheeks before I pushed the older back with power that I have never knew I had making him fall before I start running...y/n...

"Felix wait" jungkook hyung said I am pretty sure that he is running after me....
All I am thinking about now is to go to her...i can't believe this....why....
I froze in the door step looking at hyunjin...he had my mate on his hands with blood all over the place...she is really dead...she is dead... my head is spinning right now.
"y/n"I yelled running toward them.
"felix...calm down..."
"don't tell me to calm down...what happened" I pushed minho hyung aside running toward the tall alpha."it can't be true....please wake up...baby...please"I added caressing my mate's hair.
"tell me who the hell did this?" I yelled looking between minho and his two mates.
"minjun" minho hyung said.
"I am going to kill him with my own..."
"he is dead" han cut me off.

I took y/n from hyunjin hugging her tight...tears did not stop falling from my eyes...how I am going to survive this?
"please...please let it be a dream"I murmured falling on my knees.
"felix...omg" I heard jungkook hyung say behind me.
"y/n" luna bang come running towards us" no...no...please wake up"she added crying hard.
"what is happening here?" chan hyung said.
"she is  gone" hyunjin murmured, I glanced at him, he was looking at y/n with an emotionless face..." she is gone" he added. Suddenly the boy start running before he turned into his wolf form leaving us.
"hyunjin" minho hyung yelled.

"what happened?" luna said caressing
y/n's face.
"minjun and his mate attacked minho hyung and I, the attack was a distraction...y/n and hyunjin come to rescue as...and I..." han stopped crying hard.
"they were fighting and minjun stabbed her with a silver knife" minho hyung said" I am sorry felix" he added.
It is like I am hearing him but I am not understanding anything...i kept looking at y/n soulless body...pain all I could feel is pain....i want to shout to scream but I can't...my mate is gone, my wolf is not answering me...

"no" a man's voice echoed the place" y/n who did this" I looked up to see alpha bang looking at us with red teary eyes.
"now you are going to act like you care about her" chan hyung yelled.
"she is my daughter..."
"who you made sure to show us how much you hate her every day of her life...look she is gone...you got what you wanted" the beta yelled.
"chan stop it" luna bang said.
" don't talk to me like that boy..."
"my sister is dead and he's acting like he..."
"enough" I yelled making all of them freeze.
I carried y/n inside my arms walking inside the house.
"felix what are you doing?" minho hyung said running after me.

"getting her away from them...she is freaking dead hyung...dead and they are fighting"I said shaking my head, I feel like I am going to break apart right now" she is dead and I can't do anything to save her...she is dead because of our brother....he killed her like he killed our mom..." my breath started to quicken as my head started to get dizzy, I was going to drop to the floor but someone took y/n from my hands and helped me.
"alpha park" I said with a frown, when did he come?
"it is okay felix... everything is going to be okay" he said smiling at me.
"okay...she is dead..."
"I can help her" he replied making me freeze.

"jimin, stop" I glanced back to see Luna bang coming toward us with the rest.
"no, I was going to tell them the truth anyway" jimin said making me glance between him and the luna" your whole family needs to know about this" he added.
"mom what is he talking about?" chan hyung asked.
"take me to her room" jimin said to me, I nodded before I showed him where the room was.
"you know that it is not real...don't give them false hope...."
"it is really luna bang" jimin said putting y/n on the bed before he faced the woman, I looked toward the bed sitting next to y/n" or should I say aunt" he added making all of us freeze.

"honey what is he talking about?" alpha bang.
"she is my father's younger sister" alpha park said.
"I have never heard about this...i didn't even know you were from the shadow pack...what is happening here?"y/n's father yelled.
"you said you could help her...how?" I asked caressing her hair.
"I bet all of you have no idea why the shadow pack didn't let any outsiders in or visited other packs in the past" jimin asked.
"don't" the luna said.
"mom enough...i want to hear him...if he could help my sister, I want him to talk let him" chan said.

"the alphas that ruled the shadow pack before me and my father were all females" jimin announced surprising all of us...i have never heard of this before...and I think no one did" Our bloodline is also a merge between two species...we are no fully werewolves" he added.
"what are you taking about boy?" allha bang yelled.
"from the start of our bloodline our great great great grandma was a female alpha wolf...and her mate was an omega...a vampire omega" he explained.
"that's impossible" chan said.
"it is just a story" luna bang said shaking her head.

" everything that is happening now is a proof that it is true aunt...a story that we passed through generations that the time will come there won't be any female alphas for a while and when she come she will have an omega mate...that's you felix"jimin said looking at me.
"I am not a vampire" I murmured.
"I have never said that you are" he said chuckling." according to the story when this alpha is born she will be able to activate her vampire gene...her mate will have those abilities...and so will her pack members since you are bounded by a blood bond...all of you will become hybrids...well us since the shadow pack is hers too" he added.
"you are out of your mind" han said shaking his head.

" I am sure as my name that she have shown some unusual strength after she mated" jimin said looking around...she did...they said she killed a wolf with her bare hands" your silence proves that I am right" he added.
"she killed a werewolf without changing" han said.
"what?" alpha bang yelled.
"when you two mated...a part of her powers unlocked" Jimin said looking at me" I am sure you have felt different too" he added walking toward us.
"stay away from him" minho hyung said running to my side.
"I am not going to hurt him..."
"are you hearing yourself? You are crazy...you are taking about vampires and werewolves being mates...it had never happened before" minho said.

"minho please" jungkook said trying to calm my brother down.
"please what hyung,y/n is dead...my brother is hurting and he is hearing telling us about some imaginary story of his...no one believes him" minho yelled.
"I do" I murmured.
"what?" minho asked looking at me.
"I do believe him...alpha park how are we going to get her back?" I asked getting up.
"felix, you are in shock right now...you are not even fully aware..."
"of what that my mate is dead...before we could even live our lives...i am very aware of this...and if there is a little chance that she will come back I will take it" I cut him off before I catches my breath" what does she needs?" I asked jimin who smiled.

"what does a vampire need?" he asked tilting his head, my eyes widened from what he said.
"you are not suggesting that we are going to give her..."
"blood" I continued after han.
"bingo" jimin replied."it would be better if it is your blood felix since you are her mate" he added looking at me, he is feeling the story looking confident and calm...he really believes in this
"that's not going to happen" luna bang said.
"that's my decision to make as her mate"I said looking at y/n
"it is your decision as you said felix...she needs blood as soon as possible...you could have your mate back or lose her " jimin said.

I gulped looking around the room, most of them where confused...scared and shocked...if there is a slight chance that I would get her back I am doing it.
I walked closer to her watching her"I am doing it" I said.
"Felix..."
I used my claws to open my palm before I put it closer to her mouth..
"come on" I said opening her mouth watching as the blood dropped inside.
"give it a second" I heard Jimin's voice closer to me as if he was watching us.
"This is madness" alpha bang yelled.
"come on baby...come back to me" I murmured caressing her hair with my free hand.
My breath stopped when y/n opened her eyes looking at me...her red eyes were now silver.

She started to drink fast making me feel dizzy.
"okay, y/n stop" jimin said pushing her but she didn't move
"this is impossible" I heard han say.
"y/n" her mom and father come close ro us along side with chan hyung.
"help me...it is her first time drinking blood" jimin said pushing her again with the help of chan and his father but she barely moved.
"y/n...you are back" I said as soon as I spoke her eyes softened and let go of me.
"felix...what is happening here?" she asked confused.
"you are back"I said smiling before I dropped into the bed blackng out the last thing I remember is y/n calling my name...she is back...