Part Seven

Felix pov
"I am asking you the same question since last night,did y/n do something to you...lix, I need to know if this place is not safe...i..."
"it was nothing hyung, she used her alpha voice...it made me remember all the times father and hyung yelled at me...just that"I replied with a heavy sigh.
"Why ?" he asked.
"I think I may or may not have tested my limits....she has control for an alpha though" I replied
"no, tell me what did you talk about last night" I asked my brother.
"we are going to mate but just for the sake of our wolves....we need each other but we won't share any love for each other " he said biting his lips.

"hyung..."
"no, it is okay lix...i think I was born to be unloved" he murmured with a low chuckle.
"that's not true...i love you...mom loves you...loved you"I said with teary eyes.
"I can't believe She is gone "minho said with a frown, our mom was killed while she was trying to protect us.
"I miss her"I hugged him, she was the only one who tried to fight for us...but she was an omega she could not anything against my father and brother.
"me too,  I will keep you safe just like she did" he said kissing my head.

A knock broke our little chat"come in" minho said waiting for the door to be opened.
"hey" jeongin said with a smile, I have to say for an alpha this boy is too sweet he is always smiling when you see him you doubt that he is an alpha but the smell confirm it.
"hey jeongin did something happen? "minho asked the boy.
"alpha send me to confirm that you will be attending the party in two days" he informed.
"what party?" my brother asked confused.
"her father organized it for her....she said she already informed your brother " he answered looking at me.
"because she presented as an alpha?" minho asked with a raised brow....that's weird....
"that's what he said but if you ask me...i think he is trying to find her mate....it is obvious, he is hoping that he will be alpha and take her place" jeongin admitted, making me clench my hands in anger without even realizing my actions....it is her right how could he?

"I see....i am sorry we can't jeongin....you know why" minho replied.
" you don't have to worry about it....none will hurt or disrespect you" jeongin said making me chuckle.
"we will keep that in mind jeongin...thank you" minho glanced at me.

"I will inform alpha y/n....and please call me IN or inie, hyung...we are family after all"jeongin said with a wide smile making me title my head confused.
"we are not a part of the pack yet...no need to consider us...."
"not the pack...i am hyunjin's cousin....you are his mate....i am happy that he found you....you are so beautiful....and I am sure you are amazing too" the young alpha said with red cheeks.

Great, when I thought there is a nice cute alpha he had to be related to that idiot.
"oh, thank you" minho said scratching his head.
"he will come around...please give him a chance hyung" he said bowing before he left the room, did he just bow? I know we are older but because of our rank we don't get that kind of respect.
"he is nice" minho said making me hum.
"but he is an alpha and related to that tall stupid excuse of a human" I replied making my brother chuckle.
"yeah, he is tall...and handsome yet he is not mine at least his heart is not"minho murmured.

I feel so sad that this is happening to him...he always thought when he finds his mate he will leave our late pack and take me with him....he dreamed of building a new life yet he was unlucky to be mated to the idiot alpha....i mean who could reject my hyung, he is perfect.
"felix" he said cutting my thoughts.
"yes"I replied looking at him.
"you know that your birthday is just in 2 weeks right...you may find your mate here" he said making me gulp.
Unlike my brother who wanted to find a mate, I always was afraid of the idea of getting one.... What if they are an alpha which probably will be the case since it is rare for equal ranks to mate...i hope they will be beta at least I don't care about the gender but I don't want an alpha mate....alphas never failed to hurt me.