Part Nine

Y/n pov
"I missed you so much" han whined through the phone.
"get lost" I replied.
"you are mean, you best friend left and you don't even call me" he said
"you choose to leave" I replied I was busy training in the gym when my annoying best friend called me.
"you know, why I left...i can't stay there I will make it harder for him and me..."he answered.
I lowered the treadmill speed before stepping down.
"they are mated"I said, silence filled the other line.
"I know, I always call jeongin to check on him...he told me" he answered making me sigh.
"he didn't even attend his ceremony yesterday...he is hurting his mate han" I said.

"he will come around, it is jinie after all give him some time"han said chuckling.
"I am not the one who should give him time "I replied putting the towel around my shoulders ready to leave the gym.
"yeah, I need to go now. Love you" he said making me shake my head.
"just take care shortie"I said with a teasing voice.
"you are not that...."
I cut the line off chuckling, I miss this...the three of us were so close until the day I lost seongjin...i clenched my hand around the phone when I remembered him...i miss him so much.

"alpha" seungmin's voice cut my thoughts short.
"yes" I looked back to see my second hand coming toward me with more files.
Oh, okay. I start hating this I swear paperwork won't end.
"more papers" I said.
"yeah, it is about the new members of the pack"he explained.
I sighed shaking my head" come with me"I said walking toward my room.
I opened the door mentioning for seungmin to take a seat on the couch.
"this is minho's file"he said giving it to me.
I read through it, I signed the papers then done the same for changbin's.
I froze when I took Felix's file though.

His birthday is soon, he is a day younger than han actually.
"alpha, is everything alright?"he asked.
"yeah"I said signing before giving it to him.
"keep those files away from everyone's reach, I trusted you to know where they come from"I said handing them back.
"of course, you need to shower the party is in 2 hours" he said.
Party, I almost forgot about that...why just why?
"thank you seungmin"I nodded entering my bathroom.

(time skip;the party)

When I entered the hall everyone's eyes fell on me, some were looking at me with curiosity others with disappointment, as they just come here to check if I am not an alpha.
"y/n" chan come running toward me, why is he so happy?
He was dragging a taller buffer boy behind him, he smelled like an alpha-beta he looked like a bunny. Another one who looked right me with sharp eyes, he is a true alpha.
"you remember jungkook"he said pushing the boy in front of me.
I looked at my brother, who is this boy?
"he was my best friend when I was young, he is from crescent pack..."

"how are you alive?"I asked with wide eyes.
"I managed to survive not all of us did thought"he said looking away.
The boy behind them cleared his throat making me look up.
"oh, this is his mate alpha park jimin," chan said, alpha park I have heard so much about him he is the alpha of shadow pack."he found jungkook when he was running away from some rogues and they found out they are mates"chan added. Couple with two alphas they must be a powerful one.
A moment of silence filled the place as jimin and I stared at each other....well glared.

"alpha park jimin" he said with a smooth voice offering his hand
"alpha bang y/n"I took his hand shaking it.
"so...."
My eyes fell on the two omegas and changing entering the room"jungkook, can I talk to you for a moment?" I said cutting my brother off.
"ah...sure..." he scratched his head glancing at his mate.
I took his hand pulling him away from everyone.

"listen, Lee minho lee felix and seo changbin are here they became a part of my pack" I said making his eyes widen comically."I don't know, where do you stand with them...if you have a problem with the fact they are omegas...i know your pack didn't treat them nicely before, but they don't want anyone from here to know about they came from... whatever you think just keep your mouth shut"I added with a growl.
"they are alive"he murmured with wide eyes."can you tell them to come here?"he asked.
I raised my eyebrow at the sudden question.
'changbin, bring felix and minho to the balcony 'I said through the link.
'on my way' he replied.