Part Thirteen

Minho's pov
A knock on the door echoed throughout the room,I stood up opening it to see y/n standing with arms crossed behind her back.
"alpha, is something wrong?"I asked.
"oh, minho...is felix here?" she asked.
"yeah, he is..."
"hyung, who are talking to" felix said looked back to see the boy coming out of the bathroom drying his wet hair with a towel.
"it is alpha y/n"I said stepping away to leave space for him to see her.
"oh" he said with wide eyes looking away, what the hell is going on between these two.
"can we talk?" y/n said looking at him.
"I...sure" he replied
"hey, no he is not going anywhere"I said shaking my head.
"he is safe we won't leave the pack" y/n said.
"it is late you can talk tomorrow"I said.
"hyung, it is 10 pm"felix said.
"felix..."
"I will be fine hyung"felix cut me off making me sigh, why now?
"be careful" I said patting his shoulder before he left

I am worried about him, he was avoiding the girl for a while now then he wants to go with her out of nowhere.
I watched as the two left before I lay down on my bed, should go after them?
I stood up ready to leave but as soon as I opened it I was met with han jisung, his hand was hovering over the door about to knock.
"oh, hey minho hyung"I said dropping his hand, what the hell is doing here?
"do you want something?"I asked but it come out harsher than I meant, he bite his lips looking away.
"I just wanted to talk"he said, y/n and felix are nowhere to be seen I can follow their scents of course but the puppy eyes the boy is giving me right now made me agree.
"you have 5 minutes"I replied his eyes went wide, I am not in the mood to deal with him and hyunjin...i need to go after the other two...speaking of hyunjin, han does not smell like him...they did not mate yet...i raised my eyebrow confused, I thought they would have mated as soon as they found out.
"do you hate me?" his question took me off guard, I don't hate him...maybe I was jealous from him at first...i mean he is the lover of my mate...but now I found out he is my mate too, it is getting complicated.

"I don't know you to hate you jisung"I said "you have 3 more minutes"I added glancing at my watch.
"what you were serious?"he yelled with wide eyes" okay, could we at least go somewhere else I need to show something"he added.
"lead the way but if your time runs off I will leave"I said shaking my head.
"you are unbelievable"he said taking my hand before he started to run.
"hey slow down"I said making him stop.
"are you hurt? I am sorry, you did not give me enough time"he said checking me.
"I am not a doll that it is going to break"I said pushing him off me.
"I did not mean to..."
"lead the way"I said glaring at him, he gulped nodding his head, alpha he said...god, I groan shaking my head, he starts walking like a normal human as I followed behind let's see what he is planning now.
He was taking me to the roof, he looked back at me with a big smile that send butterflies in my stomach... stupid bond mate.
"are you going to push me off the roof ?"I asked making his mouth fell open
"what why would do that?"he asked with a frown, I don't know maybe becasue if I am dead you will have hyunjin for yourself...why would you want me?
"30 seconds"I said glaring at him, he opened the door in a hurry, as soon as I step on the roof hyunjin's smell hit my nose.

"why is he here?" I said clenching my jaw.
"hyung, please listen to me"hyunjin said walking toward me, I was about to leave but had stood in front of the door blocking it.
"what now are keeping me here against my will ?"I asked the shorter boy.
"I would never, you can leave if you really want to...but please listen to him first "han said looking at hyunjin.
I took a deep breath glancing back at the tall alpha.
"just this time"he said.
"talk"I said crossing my arms above my chest.
"I wanted first to apologize about what I did to you...i was a bad mate..."
"you are a bad mate"I cut him off, his eyes widened looking away.
"I deserve that"he murmured, why the hell I am feeling bad for him...he hurt me, he choose han over me before even knowing he is our mate....god damn it hurts a lot when I remember that he is just left like that after we mated...
"there are no words I can say that express how sorry I am but hyung...i want you to give me another chance...we are mates...all of us..."
"and do what become the third wheel, we are mated hyunjin, I can mate with han too if it means that we will stay alive...i can accept the pain of staying away from you rather than the pain of feeling left out"I cut him off again.