Part Tweenty-Four

Felix's pov
I have never cared about minjun...i hated him, I was scared of him....but find out that he is behind my mom's death...all those emotions turned into anger...
'felix, where are you' minho's hyung voice echoed through my head.
I ignored him making my way toward my room, I am so angry right now I don't want to talk to him I need time alone.
"felix thank God...i was worried about you"I looked up to see minho waiting in front of the room's door."y/n told me that you know about minjun..."
"don't say his name"I cut him off opening the door.
"lix, I did not want to tell because..."
"you wanted to protect me...i know but guess what I am not a little kid anymore you don't have to protect me...and I have all the right to know when my fucking excuse of a big brother killed my mom"I yelled with a growl escaping my throat making minho's eyes go wide.

Shit, I fell on the bed clenching my head, I don't what I am going to do now...this is too much.
"lix"minho said in a low voice before he took a seat next to me.
"hyung..."I looked up to him, i couldn't even contain myself anymore before I busted into tears" I miss her...and he...he..."he pulled me into a hug rubbing my back.
"I know dear...i am as angry and as sad as you are...i will find him, I will make him pay for what he did to mom and the pack that once loved him"he replied.
"I...i think he knows we are here...did
y/n tell you"I said pulling back.
"yes, she did...and she went with my mates seungmin and a couple of other pack members to the borders to check them"he said making my eyes go wide.
"I just left her...what if something happens to her..."I stood up but he pulled me down.
"she is not alone and I am sure since none dared to challenge her for the alpha position that she is a good fighter...she will be fine"he said but I am still worried.

'y/n'i said through the mind link.
'Felix are you okay?'she asked.
'I am...why did you go it is late?' I asked.
'felix we will talk later bye'she replied before she blocked me...why did she do that for?
"what happened?" minho asked seeing my shocked state.
"she said we will talk later and blocked me...is she angry at me?"I said making him shake his head...
"she must be busy....why don't you lay down a bit"he said making stand up.
"no I am going to her"I refused running outside the room.
"felix stop..."he yelled after me but I ignored...i did my best to try and find her scent but since it is a big territory this is going to take time.

Y/n's pov
After felix left seungmin called me toward the east side of the territory they found a wolf there...the beta...i informed minho about everything and I told him to tell his mates to meet me there before i ran as fast as I could.
When I reached the borders, sermon was already there with couple of members.
"oh, look what we have here...the alpha"the beta said with mocking tone.
"who are you and what are you doing inside my territory?"I asked walking toward him.
"why would I answer that?"he said with silly smile.
"why?"I hummed walking around him" maybe because your life depend on it"I added.
"you are bluffing...you are not capable of killing me...you must be too soft for that"he said laughing as it is a funny thing to say.

"you better watch your tongue if you want to keep it" han said , I looked toward him to see him and hyunjin standing in front of us.
"I asked you a question...and I am waiting for an answer"I said.
"go to hell"he replied, I clenched my jaw in anger...i knew this won't be easy.
"what about the two alphas...any lead ?"I asked seungmin.
"we chased the three here unfortunately they managed to escape"my beta said.
"as if you will able to catch them"the man said, I took a deep breath...i still need him...if I did not he would have been dead now.
'y/n' felix's voice echoed my mind, soon after I finished I looked at seungmin.
"take him to the cells"I said making him nod.

"I am not going anywhere...let me go" the man tried to fight the two members off but he did not succeed...
"minjun will kill you...all of you starting with those two omegas"he yelled looking at me and my two friends, I growled escaped my throat while hyunjin was about to attack him.
"don't"I stopped the taller.
"but..."he sighed in defeat when I glared at him.
"felix"I mrumured looking at the direction of the scent...i could smell his scent getting closer...what is he doing here?
"minho too" han said, my eyes fell on the two brothers who were running toward us.
"why did you come here?"I asked my mate who was looking behind me with wide eyes.
"lixie, minie...long time no see...did you miss me?" our prisoner said.