Part Fourteen

Felix's pov
I silently followed y/n as we walked toward god knows where...
"where are we going?"I asked trying to catch up with her...why is she walking this fast?
"my office" she replied without looking back.
'my office' I mockingly said inside my head.
'stop being rude to her' my wolf said rolling his eyes.
'why are you like? You didn't like alphas too...what changed?'I asked but he just disappeared from inside my head.
"sit down" y/n said pointing at the chair...when did we even got inside the office?
"so what do you want?"I said taking a seat.
"I totally understand that you hate me but I am the alpha of your pack show some damn respect"she said her eyes flashing red making me gulp.
"I...i am sorry"I said looking away.
"I don't need your apology lee Felix, I need you to know your limits...i hate it when people disrespect me like that....just like you said I am an alpha we are full of ourselves after all" she said taking a deep breath" you are a part of my pack and your brother is the mate of not one but two of my best friends....no brothers, I don't want to keep this going"she added making me look down to my lap feelings ashamed.

I mean the girl had opened her pack for us and yet I am being rude toward her...she has the right to be angry at me
"I am..."I was going to apologize but she made me stop by a glare...god she is more intimidating than I thought...i guess I better shut up.
"I...why did you asked for me to come here?" I said playing with my fingers.
"well, I already told you the first thing...i want our relationship to be just an alpha and a pack member that's it...i am doing this for the sake of your brother and his mates"she said making me hum...that's what you get for being disrespectful felix, even my wolf is feeling sad about being lectured like this by her." and I wanted to ask you about the attack that happened on your pack any information could be helpful"she added making me freeze.
"I...i don't want to talk about it" I said, I don't even want to remember that night when I saw my mom being killed in front of me...
"I see I will ask minho then"she said making me jump from my chair.

"no don't"I yelled making her raise her brow.
"why not? You clearly don't want to tell me" she said leaning back in her chair.
"it is not like I don't...that night I lost my mom...why can't you understand " I growled at her making her frown, shit I did it again...i swear if it wasn't for minho hyung I think she would have kicked me out of the pack, I sit down silently not looking at her.
She let a breath out" I totally understand how hurt you felt when she died...i lost someone too...he was like a father to me...more than my actual father"she whispered the last words...she really sounded hurt....i wonder what happened?
"I...i just don't ask minho hyung about this...he still have nightmare from that night...i will try to tell you when I am more comfortable... just not him"I replied.
"I see, just remember when we know about what happened it will help us catch the culprits" she said making me frown.

"and then what kill them?" I said biting my lips.
"that's the rules" she said, just like I thought she is like them...like my father and her's...i know that those wolves killed my family but I don't want them dead...i want them to get punished by law" but" she said making me look at her.
"I won't kill them...those rogues must had a reason for what they did...i mean they lost their pack at some point so I won't touch the members the only person that needs to be punished is their leader...."she added making me raise my brow...does she really care?
"you said it the rules says that all rogues must  be killed " I said.
"well if those rogues got a new pack they could be forgiven...they have no powers against their leader either do as he says or die...some of them are being used...i will make sure to contact the council and the innocent ones will be saved" she replied.
'she is a good person...stop being rude to her felix or I swear I will fight you myself' my wolf said making me roll my eyes.

"thank you" I said getting up.
"where are you going?" she asked with a frown.
"to my room, it is already late"I glanced at my phone, my heart start speeding up it will be midnight in 5 minutes and then I will be able to find my mate.
" don't go just yet"she said clearing her throat.
"is there something else you needed to talk about?" I said tilting my head.
"no...just stay her for a little longer" she replied.
"why will I stay?"I said confused.
"well..." she looked away" damn you hyunjin" she murmured but I heard her.
"it is minho hyung....what did you do?" I glared at her.
"hey, what did I tell you?" she said glaring back" and I had enough of this kid's game...they are your brother's mates...they wanted to properly apologize to him" she added.
"I don't trust them with him...they could hurt him"I was about to run from the room but she blocked the door.
"felix sit down don't let me repeat my words" she said.
"but..."
"sit down" she used her alpha voice making me whimper, each time I think she is a good person she changes my mind

I dropped into the floor closing my eyes and ears...damn it....it makes me feel so weak...it is all because of my father and brother omegas are supposed to be submissive toward alphas voice but it is worse for me... because each time I heard it, it makes me remember their screams and hits...it brings up memories I want to stay buried away.
"hey felix...i am sorry...look at me" I felt y/n shake me gently.
"go away..."I said breathing hard....
"what the hell happened to you to become like this" I heard her whispered sounding pissed.
"I deeply apologize about what I did...look at me please" she said caressing my hair which managed to calm me...the smell of dark chocolate filled the room it is her smell as far as I remember...but why?
"felix..." she said with a surprised voice, I slowly opened my eyes to be met with y/n looking at me with red eyes
My whole world froze when I saw her eyes,No it can't happen...and the smell...why does the universe hate me...all I have asked is to not get an alpha as a mate but I don't get any alpha but a true one and the leader of a pack....my life is going to become a living hell if her father finds out....he was waiting for an alpha as her mate and he got me...i bet she does not even want me.

Tears start streaming down my face at that thought....i have no idea what I am crying right now...my wolf is the one reacting, the alpha just stayed silent frozen in her place without seeing a word.
I knew it...she hates this...why....why does it have to be her?
I slowly moved away from her getting up to run away.
"felix...stop" she took my hand but I pushed her.
"I don't want you...."I said ignoring the yells of my wolf....what am i going to do now? I know I can't escape this...we are bounded for life...i ran toward my room I almost crashed into han while running.
"felix are you okay?" hyunjin asked but I ignored him running faster.

I opened the door making both minho and changbin hyung jump in surprise.
"felix why are you crying?" minho hyung said running to me, I pulled him into a hug crying harder.
"did she do something to you? I swear..."
"hyung...she must hate me...i told her I don't want her...and run...but why would she want me...she would have wanted an alpha"I cut him off sobbing.
"what are you talking about?" changbin asked.
"y/n...she is my mate"I said pulling back both boys froze from what I said.
"what happened?" minho asked caressing my hair.
"we were in her office and it just happened since it is already past midnight...i pushed her and told her I don't want her...it hurts hyung...it hurts so much...why did it have to be an alpha and her out of all " I said making him hug me again.
"I am sorry little bro but that's fate...you can't change that"he said making my heart drop.....i don't want that fate...

Y/n's pov
My suspicion was right, he is my mate...
'he said he doesn't want us' lexa said sounding broke, I may say I had never thought getting rejected like that will hurt this much...i have never experienced something like that before.
He will have to accept this or we both will live in pain until we die from it...but what makes it worse that he is in danger right now...if my father finds out he will be pissed I need to make sure he is protected.
"what happened to felix he was running down the hall crying," hyunjin said entering the room with han.
I looked at both of them silently not knowing what to say.
"y/n, is everything okay?" han asked walking closer.

No nothing is okay....everything is mess...my life is a fucking mess, I felt w growl escape me making both boys surprised.
"I am sorry"I apologized shaking my head, seongjin didn't teach me to be this reckless I need to control my emotions.
"it is okay...what happened?" hyunjin said walking closer bug I took a step back.
"don't..."I said putting my arms in front of him....i don't need anyone's pity right now."felix is my mate and he rejected me..."I added making them freeze.
"he can't...he will come around don't worry..."
"I don't want him to come around if he does not want me I don't either..."I cut han off.
"you can't survive the pain even you a true alpha it will kill you at some point and he is just an omega y/n, you can't do that to him" hyunjin said,
"it sounds big coming from you" I said making him gasp, I regretted my words at the exact moment....what the hell is happening to me...this is not me...why I am acting like this.

"you need to do something..."
"do what han....he said no...i can not force him and it is for the best... you know how complicated this is going to be" I replied.
"for the best he is going to die....and you will at some point did you lose your damn mind"hyunjin yelled making growl...i can't do this anymore....i am too emotional to think.....i need to get out of her as soon as possible before I do something I regret.
I pushed the boys out of my way  running out of the house toward the forest, I need to calm down if I want to make the right decision...i am sure like hell I don't want felix to die...but he rejected me what could I do....if he said yes I would have fought all of them...my father and the whole pack for him....but he choose to run...it is not my fault...