Part Five

(next day)
Felix pov
"hyung, can I go outside?" I asked looking at the garden.
"no, it is not safe" he replied as he continued doing his push ups
"but the alpha said...."
"felix baby, you know how our kind is hated....unfortunately this pack is not different from ours.....i can't risk getting you hurt" he explained getting up
"but I is suffocating....i feel like I am still stuck like we were when we were at our pack hyung....we are finally free....i want to..." I said.i just want to go to the garden, I could leave my room when I was home.
"okay" he said making me look at him with wide eyes." but I am coming too....i will shower wait for me" he added walking toward the bathroom.
I smiled waiting excitedly for him to finish his shower. Come on....i bounced my legs in anticipation .

"finally" I jumped from the bed when I saw him leave the shower.
I took his hand dragging him outside" felix I didn't dry my hair" he said.
"it is August the weather is not that cold" I said.
"felix " he said
"sorry" I let go of him as he went to dry his hair.
He finished in no time, I smiled as he took my hand leaving the room.
"are you excited for your birthday?" he asked as we went downstairs....pack members were looking at us some with disgust others with curiosity.
Minho glared at one of them letting a growl before he locked his arms around my waist protectively.
"dude...did an omega growl at you?" one of his friends said as we left them.
That's the thing about them, they think that we are weak....it is true that physically we are not as strong as alphas but we are smarter...plus minho and I trained before we presented since our father thought we will be alphas like him and my older brother or at least betas....he was furious when minho presented he called him useless and locked him in his room he felt a shame that he gave birth to a male omega but it became even worse when I turned out to be an omega too....he locked us both....we couldn't even see our mom....and now she is gone... Our big brother was no different from our father he treated us as badly as him.

"lix" minho said pulling me out of my thoughts.
I hummed looking around, we were outside....i don't feel comfortable using my voice in front of strangers since they always made fun of me in my pack....they said that I had a voice of alpha yet I am just a useless omega.
I smiled looking around the garden it had flowers in different colors....a wolf fountain in the middle.
"felix are you okay?" minho asked.
'I can't talk'I said through our mind link looking around .
"oh" he said getting closer to me " you need to forgot about what happened in our pack lix...believe me they were just jealous of your voice" he ruffled my hair making me giggle.
I pulled him into a hug taking him by surprise " thank you hyung....thank you for always standing by my side" I murmured making sure that he is the only one who heard me.
"love you buddy " he hugged me back.

A loud growl echoed throughout the whole place making a shiver run down my spine....an alpha....i pulled back to see a raging boy running toward us...my eyes widened when I saw who he was....it is minho's mate....he has this murderous look in his eyes.
I took minho's hand squeezing it" felix get behind me" he pushed me behind keeping his eyes on his mate.
"it is because of you" the boy yelled pushing minho into the ground " he left because of you" he added taking my brother by his collar.
Minho just stood in his place not moving an inch....he is too surprised to react" are you mute now?....you got what you want the love of my life left me because of you.....a fucking useless omega" he said his eyes turning red from anger.
I clenched my hands ready to push him off minho....i didn't react at first because I didn't want to hurt my brother's mate but he is hurting my brother.

"hyunjin enough " y/n said coming out of nowhere.
"shut the hell up..i am going to kill him " he growled at her, gasps were heard all over the place,he refused a direct order from his alpha.
"jinie" she said putting her hand over his shoulder.....what the hell is she doing? A pack member disrespected her in front of everyone..." this is not you.....you are hurting him" she added looking at minho who looked at his mate with wide eyes filled with sadness....he is hurting him physically and emotionally....i can lose my brother for a selfish bastard like him.
"han left me" he yelled.
"hyunjin look at me" y/n said making hyunjin look at her " breathe," she said with red eyes she is trying to communicate with his wolf.....he is out of control.
"I....i..."
"yes jinie....you need to calm down" she said, his grip on my brother loosened making me relax a bit.