Part Eleven

3rd pov
The pack house was crowded, with people it is normal whenever a member dies all of pack get together to say goodbye them...it is already night...they were waiting for han before they bury the man...he just comes with hyunjin who was holding his hand as they walked toward the pack cemetery.
"goodbye father...i am sorry" han said with teary eyes, his mom hugged him as she started to cry harder.
The pack members start giving their condolences to the family.
"I am sorry for your loss han" minho said bowing to Mrs han who nodded at he boy.
"thank you hyung" han said smiling sadly at the omega.
"sorry for your loss madame" felix said, he grew comfortable speaking in the past days...changbin and minho convinced him that this pack is different from theirs, it needed some time but he got the hold of it
"thank you dear" she said.
"I am sorry I have to take my mom back to the house " han said leaving.

Felix's pov
"poor boy" changbin said looking at han who left.
"yeah he lost his father and I stole his lover"minho hyung said making frown.
"hyung, it is not your fault"I said.
"I know...i know felix...it is just....it makes me feel bad...that I got in between them" he replied looking at hyunjin who ran after han and his mom.
"felix, what happened between you and y/n?" changbin hyung asked" since that night, she seems different I just met her yet I feel like she is avoiding you" he added making me gulp.
"nothing ", I shook my head, I feel bad for blowing at her like that when she tried to help me...i tried to talk to her yet she just ignored me.
"felix if something...."
"nothing hyung, I promise I am fine" I cut minho hyung off.
"okay, let's go back to our room" minho said.

"so lixie, are excited for your birthday?" changbin said back hugging me.
"no" I replied making him let go.
"but why?" he said pouting
"because the chance of them being alphas are high...."I said looking at the ground
"felix, just because father and hyung and some alphas treated us badly doesn't mean all of them are...look at changbin, jeongin and jungkook" minho said.
"how about your mate then?" I asked stopping
"he is a different..."
"he is not...he is hurting you...that's what alphas do....bring pain and misery wherever they go...sorry changbinie" I said looking at my friend

"it is okay lix,but hyung is right... maybe you will have a good mate" changbin said ruffling my hair.
"just because my birthday in two days doesn't mean that i will find them, they can be in another pack...it could take years to find them"i said shaking my head
"you are right let's go" minho said as we entered the room.

Y/n's pov
After a long day I made my way toward my room, I entered the shower trying to wash up and relax...I have to say it is hard...being the alpha is hard but I like it.
I slowly made my way out drying myself before I put my pajamas on.
Just when I was about to lay down a knock on the door stopped me.
"come in" I said before the door was opened to reveal han with hyunjin behind him.
"come here" I said opening my arm for him, he came closer hugging me.
"I missed you" he said hugging me tighter.
"I missed you too" I replied.
"omg, did I hear you right? You said you miss him...i can't believe it....how..."
"hyunjin shut up"I said rolling my eyes.
"I guess it is a sleepover tonight" I added looking at han who nodded.

"yeah, my birthday is tomorrow....well in two hours...i thought I will come here to spend it with you" han said pulling back.
"I am flattered but why?" I said titling my head.
"well, since jinie is not my mate then it should be you" he said making me chuckle.
"weren't you gay?" I asked.
"yeah" he said scratching his head.
"come on," I said laughing pulling him to the bed, I laid on his right while hyunjin was on his left...
"thank you guys, I really need this" han murmured closing his eyes.
Hyunjin and I shared a look before we drafted to sleep.

Faint cries woke me up, I opened my eyes in surprise to see hyunjin and han hugging each other while they were crying.
"what happened?"I asked glancing at the time...it is 8 am.
"I don't know how but....he is my mate" hyunjin said pulling away to dry his tears.
"what....how did this happen?" I asked confused.
"I just woke up, and that's when the smell hit me...i woke jinie up...when...when we made eyes contact I was sure of it...." han stuttered.
"I can't believe it....how? What about minho?" hyunjin asked with big eyes.
"it is rare but totally possible...you have two mates" I said smiling widely....i am so happy for them
"does that mean..."
"minho is your mate too hanie....congrats" I said ruffling his hair.