Part Sixteen

Y/n's pov
I went too deep in the forest without thinking, I just wanted to get away from the pack house and from everyone...especially felix...i have even spend last night there but in my way back I was attacked by two rogue I have managed to win against them of course but surprisingly they were well trained so I have some cuts all over my body.
As soon as I entered my room I changed back to my human form heading toward the bathroom, I am sure that han and hyunjim smelled the blood from my wounds but choose to stay silent that's for the best all I need right now a lecture from both of them.
I stepped into the shower watching the water turn into red before I start cleaning up, they will heal in no time and most of them are superficial so nothing to worry about.
I wrapped a towel around my body going back to my bedroom as soon as I finished.
"mom"I said seeing the woman waiting for me on my bed, I managed to escape from my two best friends but how will escape her.
"y/n..."she stopped scanning me" god, what happened to you?" she added walking toward me.

"mom, I am fine...they are not that's serious"I replied trying to calm her down, but who could do that? I mean moms are worried about us all the time and I still don't understand why...
"y/n, don't tell me it is fine...you need to treat them..."
"mom, if you have forgotten I am an alpha they will be healed by tomorrow"I cut her off, alphas have the ability to heal faster than other ranks and it is rare for their wounds to get infected if they are not wounded by wolf's bane.
"I know honey but I am worried about you..."she said taking my hand into hers, I sighed taking a deep great.
"and as I told you, I am fine...believe me"I said with a small smile.
"maybe physically you are...but emotionally I don't think so" she said making me frown"I know about lee felix"she added.
"who told you?"I said taking a step back.
"his brother minho...he is worried about him..." she replied.
"well, it was his decision the boy hated me even before he knew we are mates...i am not going to force him" I said going toward my closet.
"you are mates...you are destined to be together..."
"if your mate doesn't want you, you can't force them..."I said entering my changing space.
"it is not forcing...you could die...maybe you will have a better chance surviving or living longer than him but he will die..." she said making my heart break into pieces.

I don't want him to die, but he hates me...what could I do?
"he doesn't want me..."
"stop saying that...minho told me he was crying all night"she cut me off, I stepped out walking toward her.
"yeah, because he got me as his mate...he hates alphas maybe he wanted a beta or a sweet omega girl but look at what he got...me"I yelled feeling lexa trying to take control she is so pissed, I couldn't even stop her from tearing those rogues apart either than that she didn't say a word to be.
"honey, you don't know that...talk to him..."
"I won't do that...there wasn't a day that passed without him telling me how much he hated alphas...i am not going to make the first move...never"I answered clenching my jaw.
"God, you are just like your father so damn stubborn...this will destroy your life, when you care about someone you will have to let go of that ego of yours" she said shaking her head.
"I have never said I care about him...i don't he could do whatever he wants "I said crossing my arms...
"you and I both know that is not true..."she said with a sigh." y/n, there is so much that you don't know...i..." she added.
"wait a second"I cut her off my eyes going wide."you said....you said lee felix...how did you know about his last name only seungmin and I know about that"I added making her freeze.

"I..."
"mom, who told you...was it seungmin because I swear..."
"no, not him...i know them...felix and minho...i...their father kept them secret from other packs....but as you remember luna lee was my friend...she told me about the two boys and showed me their pictures, I recognized them since the first time I saw them but I kept it a secret...not many outsiders from their pack know about them...and alpha lee made sure to hide them from your father too...his close friend"she replied.
"you should have told me, if it wasn't for changbin , I wouldn't have known"I said shaking my head.
"I didn't think it will make a difference, you already accepted them" she replied" daughter, this is even more reason for you to stop being like this...their mom risked her life for her boys, when minho told me earlier I was so shocked...all her life luna lee tried to protect them...first from her husband and older son and then from the attackers....do you want her life to go to waste just like that? Do you want Felix to die after his mom give her life for him?"she said squeezing my hand.