Only Deal I Have

I tried kicking him away right as someone snapped their neck causing him to drop at my feet. Holding a hand to my neck I gasped, eyes locked onto a figure I couldn't believe had come to my rescue. "You..."

I stumbled almost falling into some mud behind me. Seeing Ken standing before me. "What are you doing here? You said you let me go?" I was so confused as to why he was here now.

"I don't know, girl. But something told me to. So I think I should be hearing a thank you." He replied by dropping the vampire's body from his hands.

Scoffing at his words I turned on my heels about leaving him here. "Thank you for kidnapping me"

"If I wished to hurt you, Clarisse. I already would have. Now you and I need to discuss something." He suddenly appeared in front of me blocking me from getting around him.

Throwing my hands up from my sides, rolling my eyes just wanting to go home already. He isn't exactly the best company to be around from what I can gather in the few hours I've known him. "We don't have to discuss anything. I gave you back your key necklace. So we're done and I'm going home now!"

"I am not used to asking nicely for someone to do something. So if you prefer to act like a child I will force you." He threatened staring deeply into my eyes.

Crossing my arms over my chest with my hair in front of my face annoyed with this God man. "I'm not afraid of you...Ken is it. So give me one reason I should listen to anything you have to say?"

He stepped closer where our chests were almost touched, I glared at him deeply not standing down and shook my head not wanting to deal with this.
"I'm done playing these games with you " I scoffed and took a step back before turning around and continuing on walking.

But once again he sort of vamped in front of me grabbing a hold of my left wrist. "What if I offered to help you get home once you listen to what I have to say?" Slumping my shoulders I nodded simply yes in agreement following him back to his place.

I walked back to the warehouse with him and followed him inside. At that moment Jen walked into the room eating yet another burrito. Her eyes widened as she saw me and stared at me confused.

"Oh, hey dude thought you left " Jen mumes.

"Well, I don't know how to get home so I'm stuck, '' I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"So, dad, is this another lover of yours... I mean if she is would you guys mind being quiet if you do the deed " Jen blurted out.

Covering my face with my hands I felt my face burning red at her mentioning that yet again. Seriously how many girls has this guy been with that it's a common thing. "Very funny daughter, " Ken said sarcastically, glaring at her.

"What else I am supposed to think I mean you fly through women more than I fly though burritos " Jen remarked.

"Watch your tone, " Ken warned, staring at his daughter.

"Okay, um can you just take me home " I asked, wanting not to get out of here.

"Because I'm not going to be one of your lovers." Pointing my index finger at Ken rolling my eyes with my face still red.

His eyes trained onto mine, securing my wrist tugging me into another room that has a coffin inside, leaning against the wall. He closes the door behind us right before I winced feeling someone entering my mind. "It's nice to meet you, Clarisse." I didn't recognize the voice inside my head so it definitely wasn't Ken playing with me.

"Who the hell is that?" I cursed under my breath looking around the room in a slight panic.

Ken squeezed my shoulder where I jumped away from him, still keeping my guard up. "Cronus, the God of Time. He's inside there but he can appear inside your mind. Just clear your mind and let him show you something."

"Or what you'll kill me?" I scoffed, flashing my wolf eyes at him.

"I wouldn't be able to kill you even if I wanted to. According to his visions." He spoke, making me more confused than I already was.

Slumping my shoulders I closed my eyes. Stepping a few feet away from him seeing I'm back in the field that I have already seen. "Okay I'm done with the games. Show yourself already!" I shouted, throwing my hands up in the air stomping around.

"He was right. You are a feisty one aren't you?" Whipping my head around I gasped softly seeing someone that looks like Ken but has a much longer beard. "I am Cronus and there's something you have to know, Clarisse."

My hair got blown in my face so I pushed it behind my ears, sighing heavily. "Just tell me already. I'm not immortal. I don't have all day."

Cronus steps up holding up the golden necklace that apparently now was a key. "You're linked to Ken, my dear. I'm not sure how but...you are mates."

"What " I exclaimed.

"Are you sure brother? " Ken asked behind me.

"Brother " I questioned, staring at the two confused.

"Half brother actually, " Cronus answered.

"And, yes I am sure I'm never wrong, " He added.

I shook my head not believing what I was hearing and yanked the necklace off of me before handing it to the time God.
"You must be mistaken me with someone else " I simply said and walked out of the room.

Comments really appreciated

QueenieAla thanks for helping