Vallahra

Ken made me keep my eyes closed for some reason whatever he wanted to show me should be a surprise. But I wasn't very good with surprises. "Ken, when exactly are you going to tell me where we are?"

"Be patient darling." He told me still slowly
leading me somewhere I didn't know.

Shaking my head I could see Lizzie right now in my head judging and squealing that I just willingly went with Ken. The look on Ethan's face was enough to make me almost feel guilty. But it wasn't like I could avoid my attraction towards him. "Are we there yet - gosh I feel like I'm a child asking that."

" Almost, " He responded.

Within a few minutes we landed, he gently placed me down on the ground, I looked up and saw a beautiful castle in front of us.

" Welcome to Vallahra my love " Ken spoke, grabbing my hand with his.

Blinking my eyes I spun around in my boots not believing that he took me to a place that looked like a palace of royalty. "This is incredible!" It was something that looked like something you read out of a children's book.

" I'm glad you like it because one day we'll be in your new home well ours " Ken exclaimed.

" Wait, you own all of this " I questioned, glancing at him in shock.

" Well more like rule it… this is the original home of the gods before we decided to travel to the modern world " He responded.

" That's why they call you the father of gods because you're the king of all of them " I said.

" Yes, I am,  " Ken smiled.

" Does that make me your queen then? " I teased.

He grabbed me into his arms holding me close, our chests hitting one another…. " You are my queen "

Bending my head down I lightly blushed feeling a lot of pressure. If that was the case then I would have to wear a crown. Be the queen to an almost kingdom. "That's a lot of pressure for a simple supernatural hybrid girl…I don't think I can live up to the ones you read about royalty in books.."

"You don't have to change anything you do. So long as I get to call you mine, Clarisse. You can act how you see fit." He explained tilting my chin up with his thumb with a soft smile on his face.

I smiled back at him, raising my hand to his check, stroking it softly. He stared deeply into my eyes before capturing my lips against his, a small fleeting kiss was soon turned into a passionate hungry kiss.
I wrapped my arms around his neck tugging him closer towards me, our tongues soon brushed against one another.
As we were wrapped up in one another arms not noticing footsteps was approaching towards us, and soon someone cleared their throats loudly causing us to pull away from one another.

" Your grace "

Ken grumbled under his breath clearly not wanting to be interrupted at the moment and hugged me closer to his chest. "You've got to be kidding me!"

" What is it " He demanded, glancing at the man in front of us.

"Apologize, your grace." The man bowed to us before delivering the news he had. "The preparations you asked for are ready."

" Good, you may go now, " Ken said dismissing the man.

The man nodded and bowed before walking away. "Who was that?" I asked curiously, glancing at him.

" Just a mere servant, my love." Ken responded, grabbing my hand leading me into the castle.

Glaring at him I wasn't quite sure I liked the term. "  Do you know what century it is? People don't use that term  anymore."