Strolling through the Kingdom

A few days later
Staring at the dress laying on the bed I shake my head not thinking it was necessary to have all these things. Since my parents abandoned me I have barely had anything this nice. "Ken, I can't accept this. One dress or crown is enough."

Ken was quite persistent on me wearing the dress claiming I was his queen and had to dress the part now but in truth I was no queen I was just a young hybrid girl that came from nowhere."I have said it once and I will say it again, Clarisse. You deserve this because you're my queen."

Turning on my heels he was leaning in the doorway just smiling at me. " This looks like something a goddess would wear and I don't want to pretend to be someone I'm not."

"You don't have to pretend to be anything. You just have to be yourself." He replied walking across the room and tucking some hair behind my ear gently.

Tilting my head to the side I sighed heavily at him. " Alright if it pleases you then I shall wear it "

He smiled when I turned my back to him, glaring at him since he was still standing there. "I'm not gonna change while you're in here."

" It's nothing I haven't seen before, " he teased.

" Ken, you've only seen me with no shirt!" I scolded, crossing my arms against my chest.

" Hopefully I'll be able to unravel you one day " Ken smiled.

" Maybe you will soon but it depends on your manners, " I teased with a light smirk.

Ken stood still and I could tell he was fighting himself to not push me back onto the bed right then before he stepped into the hallway closing the door.

I let out an amused chuckle at his reaction before changing into the dress, I slid on the dress and started to layer it out.

I made my way to the vanity and started at my reflection and noticed how revealing the dress made my figure stand out more.

" Gosh, what am I doing.... I'm not like this I don't dress like a prostitute " I thought to myself.

But the dress truly suited me and I began to love how I looked, for the first time in forever I felt beautiful and confident.

I picked up the golden crown that he left me on the vanity and placed it on my head and grabbed a beautiful golden necklace, clicking it around my neck.

"Wow, he's making you look like a goddess, Clari." Whipping my head around I nearly screamed seeing Lizzie standing in front of me.

"Lizzie, what - how are you here?"

She smiled, hands clasped together in front of her. "Astral projection, silly. Now onto serious business do we need to come and try and rescue?"

" I don't need any rescuing Liz, I went with him willingly " I responded.

Her eyes widened in shock at my response and soon a frown appeared on her face, " What, why would you go with him

" Because I want to.... I can't deny my feelings for him anymore and I don't want to be with anyone else " I mumbled.

My heretic best friend just stared at me blankly for a few minutes. Normally she always knew what to say or would just keep talking. But not now. "Woah I wasn't expecting that....does that mean you've slept with him and are never coming to the school. To your family?"