Mixed Emotions

Bursting out of the warehouse I didn't care if I didn't know where I was going at this point. There was no way I was going to stay here and let that god child of a man toy with my mind and emotions like that.

"Clarisse , wait " He called out following me. I ignored him and continued to walk away from him paying no mind to his words, suddenly he teleported in front of me causing me to go flying back on the ground.

"We had an agreement." He scoffed lightly as I groaned getting to my feet brushing the dirt off my clothes in a huff.

"Well I don't trust you and - your brother - whoever the hell that was back there." Pointing my finger back towards where I came from still annoyed me. "Was that all in the hope that I would jump into bed with you. I haven't even had my first kiss yet you psycho!"

"Let's change that shall we? " He said before grabbing me by the waist while placing a hand on my check stroking it gently and pressed his lips down upon me.

I stood there in shock and unsure what to do other than wrap my arms around his neck, he began to deepen the kiss and started to weave one of his hands on my backside and squeezed it lightly

I broke the kiss and pushed him off me, "You horny bastard stay away from me "

"I wish I could but I can't Clarisse, you're mine and I'm yours...we were destined to be together, you can't outrun fate my love " Ken said grabbing my hands with his.

Taking a quick step away from him I felt my face beating bright red as I avoided his gaze. Mentally smacking myself inside my own mind finding slight enjoyment in the kiss. Even if it wasn't long he wasn't bad at it. "I'm not your love. I'm not even sure what love is and it doesn't seem like you do either. From how your daughter spoke you only see women as enjoyment for you. Never giving anything back, especially if you don't have your way all the time. Now I'm going home!"

"Let me at least take you home, wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to be harmed... danger lurks in every corner here " He called out.

"Fine, but if you try something I will rip you apart with my teeth '' I threatened.

"As I would expect nothing less from a mighty wolf like yourself, " Ken chuckled.

He soon placed his hands on my shoulders staring into my eyes deeply as he did, " What are you doing? " I was about to ask but suddenly felt myself transported into the air.

I soon opened my eyes and let out a scream when I saw I was in the sky flying, I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and closed my eyes again wanting nothing more for this flight to be over. Within a few moments, Ken transports us back to the ground... I opened my eyes and saw I was in front of the Salvatore's gates.
"Wow, you're fast, " I gasped, staring at him impressed and in awe of his flying skills.

"Thank you, my love. I am glad I've impressed you, " Ken smirked that I impressed by him.

"Never mind, I 'll take it back, " I grumbled, pushing myself out of his arms. "Thank you for the lift " I said with a small smile.

"Np, my love... if you ever want I can take you flying anytime " Ken said with a proud smile.

"Yeah, one time is quite the charm for me " I commented, not wanting to give him a bigger ego than he already had.

"Alrighty, then my love " Ken smiled and grabbed my hand pressing a kiss to it.

"I hope to see you soon again, my love but I know you're upset at me at the moment but when you have a chance to cool down we can talk " Ken added and soon pressed a kiss to my check before take off the skies once more.

Comments really appreciated