Date With A God

Decided to change who portrays the oc Clarisse ( will be Natalie Alyn Lind now)

After a full glam session later, I stood in front of the mirror staring at my reflection in the mirror…. Lizzie added the final touches. Walking through the school her father gently grabbed my arm before I walked out the door. "Clarisse, I want you to remember…be careful and do what you can to protect the school."

"I'll do my best, Dr. Saltzman. I know you never wished this upon us." I replied, turning on my heels exiting through the main doors. The wind blows through my hair before I heard a sound of thunder even though there wasn't a storm going on.

"I must say you dress like a queen, Ms. Montana." Whipping my head around I nearly shriek seeing Ken standing a few steps in front of me. Except he wasn't wearing the golden armor. No this time he was in a suit and tie which I'm surprised he knew what they were since he's been asleep for a long time.

Tucking hair behind my ear I felt myself getting embarrassed around him yet again. You honestly don't know how infuriating that is to me. "Thanks…so uh…what exactly is your plan for me tonight?"

"Whatever pleases you, darling. I simply wish for you to stop trying to fight against the bond. It's easier to just be by my side." He replied simply twirling a piece of my hair in between his fingers. Raising my right hand up I almost smacked him until I remembered what Lizzie said.

"Shall we." I said, holding out my hand for him. He gently placed his larger one in mine, suddenly transporting us on top of a hill in a place that looked to be an old castle. Slowly walking around I could see a full view of the moon from however high up we were at the moment.

He rests his hands at his sides watching my movements carefully. I wondered if he could sense the worries in my body and he could in fact do such a feet then I was failing at my job already. "I wasn't sure what you liked so I settled for something smaller. I can treat you like a queen later if that is what you wish."

"What if I don't know what…I wish Ken?" I asked, wrapping my arms around myself when I turned to face him straight on. "I've never had any sort of relationship. So, I - I'm unfamiliar with it all."

He looked at me softly before tugging me closely to him, " I can help you figure that out if you let me " he whispered in my ear.

" I don't know " I mumbled, staring down at the ground but he lift my chin up with his thumb.

" It's okay, we can take things slow " Ken said.

" Alrighty, what  exactly is your definition of slow? " I asked.

Ken smirked at me making my heart skips a beat and I knew I wouldn't like the answer afterwards.

" I mean I won't ravage you just yet " Ken said with a devilish smile.

" As if I would ever sleep with you " I scoffed, staring at him coldly.

" That's what you say now darling but when you see what I can do you'll change your mind " Ken replied.

Running a hand through my hair I honestly hated Lizzie's plan at the moment. Without thinking too much I leaned up on my toes and kissed him suddenly. Feeling him stumble only for a second.

He pulled away from me staring at me in awe and slight confusion  " I thought you wanted to take things slow "

"Well I changed my mind " I whispered while Ken stared at me confused and slightly suspiciously.

" Look, the truth is I have these feelings for you that are very strong and somewhat sexual and I'm currently in the middle of dealing with my heating phase for the month " I exclaimed.

✅A God Worthy Soulmate On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara