The L Word

Ken was against me planning the date but in my mind it only seems fair considering he had planned almost all of our other ones. Not everything needed to be over the top when it came to me. As I was walking on the beach I still couldn't believe that I was actually related to Hope. That I had one of the most powerful vampire blood running through my veins. And that I had a soulmate in the king of gods.
On top of that, Ken asked me to marry him and be his queen…. It was too much to handle at a time and I was tempted to just run from it but then again you can't run away from your problems forever.

Running my hands over the orange summer dress I needed tonight to be as good as he always treated me. There was a white beach tent set up with a table in the middle. Two golden glasses and chairs set up. I even asked Ben what his father's favorite food was so that we could have that. A bottle of champagne laid on the table along with some chocolate strawberries, lighted candles, and roses….. on the ground laid some pillows and blankets in case they ended up going all the way tonight.

" Hopefully, the golden  lingerie set under my dress helps "I thought.

"Please let this be okay." I muttered to myself hoping I did good knowing he was used to grand things. As I was consumed in my own thoughts not noticing footsteps approaching behind me, all of sudden a pair of big arms wrapped around my waist causing me to let out a gasp and instantly knew who it was by the scent.

I twirled my head around and saw Ken standing there wearing a golden robe ,  " Trying to scare me, darling " I asked, staring at him fluttering my eyelashes at him.

" No, why were you scared? " He asked.

" No, " I whispered, staring at him lustfully.

"So what do you think? I know it's not  grand that you're used to "  I said, grabbing his hand with mine showing him around.

A smile broke out onto his face and turned to look at me, " It's beautiful, my love no one has ever gone to trouble to do something for me " he responded.

Leaning up on my toes I kissed him longingly resting my hands on his chest. "Well that's because you didn't show them that you don't have to be king of the gods all the time."

" That and most of the time I would be the one giving them affection and giving them gifts, " Ken answered.

Squeezing his hands in mine I remembered that Ben once had talked about his mother dearly. "Did Ben's mother ever show affection to you like I do. From what he spoke about his mother sounded like she meant something to you. Sorry I'm asking about your ex's."

"You don't have to apologize, Clarisse." He smiled leading me over to the set up seeing that this was a more deep conversation for him.

" You've really outdone yourself, my love " Ken commented, taking a seat before pulling me down to sit on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling at him " I've tried"

"You never answered my question," I exclaimed.

" We shouldn't let this food get cold " He said, still ignoring the question while picking up one of the chocolate strawberries, placing it in his mouth and chewing it slowly.

Sending him a glare I knew he was avoiding the question like he had once before. "Ken…just answer the question."

He tilted his head up looking at me deeply, ", Yes she did show affection to me and was very kind, sweet, she was a queen among mortals…. which was one of the many things that made me fall for her hard "

" She sounds like a wonderful person, " I commented.

" Yeah, she was, " he said sadly.

" But she's nothing compared to you, my love " He added, changing his mood back to normal.

" You loved her, she's always going to be an important figure in your life and you shouldn't forget her or feel guilty about talking about her it's okay " I responded knowing he was just trying not to make me feel sad.

" Yes, she will always be a part of my life and a past love of mine but I have fallen much harder for someone in my immortal life." He declared staring into my eyes with a look I couldn't describe because I hadn’t seen it on him yet.

Shaking my head I dared to ask the God. "What are you saying, Ken?"

"What I am saying Clarisse Montana now known Mikaelson is that I am entirely in love with you. Everything about you. Your smile, the way you laugh and bring out another side of me. I am in love with you, my queen, my love, my Clari."

Tears began to fill in my eyes at his confess before speaking up once more, " I love you too. But I have to say I can't believe you are saying it to me. I never thought I would have someone like you in my life." It seemed crazy that I thought I was alone but now I found someone who loves me and a true family too.

He captured my lips in for a passionate fierce kiss which took me off guard a bit, I wrapped my arms around his neck tugging him closer to me.
My hands began to run up under his shirt and began to run my finger up and down his chest, he broke the kiss and let out a low groan.

He glanced up at me, nothing , my eyes were dark with lust,  "Are you sure?"

" Yes, make love to me please." I whispered tilting my hand a bit and began to press kisses to his chin.

Ken growled gently tugging me up into his lap pressing his lips deeply onto mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck my fingers twisted themselves into the golden hair hearing him moan in the back of his throat. Lust filled into the god's eyes in seconds, almost tempted to rip it off her.

The god leans forward deeply kissing me again running his fingers through my hair gently pushing me onto my back yanking the dress off me. My fingers shrugged his shirt over his head getting lost in the beautiful moment until I woke up a few hours later seeing him peacefully sleeping beside me with the blanket thrown over the two of us. I turned on my side, smiling at his sleeping form and raised a hand to him, pushing one of his loose hair out of his face.

He moved a bit and let out a low grumble sounds beginning to awaken from his sleep, I took my hand off my face and turned on my side pretending to be asleep, not sure what to say after the wonderful pleasurable event they shared together.

"Normally I would say staring is rude. But I don’t mind it, Clarisse." Ken chuckled making me blush thinking he was asleep.

Rolling up onto his chest I pressed my lips onto his feeling his fingers running up my bare back. He broke the kiss staring at me deeply before grabbing something on the table and turned to look at me, my eyes widened as I noticed it was the same blue box from a few days ago.

"I hope two times is the charm." He mumbled.

" Look, I know what you're going to say that we're not ready to get married or it's too soon but I have to disagree because I know what I want and what I want is you by my side from this day and to the end of the time  " He states before getting up leaning on one knee.

" Clarisse Montana Mikealson, will you marry me and be my queen from this day and until the end of time " He asked staring at me lovingly.

Crashing my lips onto his I mumbled through a huge grin. "Yes!"

Comments really appreciated ❤️