Fairytale Bond

3 weeks later
I was currently standing out on the balcony of my bedroom staring at the beautiful city below me. Three weeks have passed since me and Lizzie had left the salvatore school and traveled to Europe. During that time, Lizzie had been catching up with Josie and her mother learning how to be a better vampire. While I...well it's difficult to say but I need to see Ken again. The wolf part inside me is searching for him and I'm honestly surprised he had made it this long without seeing me.

"I'm starting to believe you were right about this bond thing.." I mumbled to myself as if he could hear me not really expecting any response.

" I'm always right darling " he responded to me in my head

Thankfully Lizzie was out at the moment with her mother and Josie and not in the room to hear me basically talking to myself at the moment.. "How have you been? " I asked him, trying to make small talk.

"What do you think, my love... I've been quite frustrated and angry that people keep trying to get in between us " Ken growled.

Shaking my head, I regretted asking such a question. "They are still my friends, you know. even if you don't like them all that much. They're basically the only family I have."

"You have me, I can be your family.... you don't need them " He responded.

"I don't want to cut them out. Especially Lizzie. She's my best friend." I replied back looking at the lock screen picture of us on my phone that we took last week.

" So, you'll cut me out of your life instead " He questioned with a slight raise in his tone.

" No, I would never.... I need you, I've missed you, these past few weeks without you have been hard for me and I just wished you were here with me but it's probably not a good idea for us to be around one another " I signed. "I can't betray my friends' trust and Dr. Saltzman's " I added knowing that if i did they would think he was controlling me.

"You're mine Clarissa, you belong to me and I will not let anyone stand in the way of that " He boomed.

Throwing my head back he was sweet up until he got all possessive of me. "I'm not yours. You don't own me. I am an independent woman that has no need for a man " I hissed feeling annoyed by him yet again.
"And if you really wanted me then you would be searching for me non stop, let me guess you took another woman to your bed... I mean gods like you don't waste time with the ladies " I commented remembering the words Jen had said to me.

"The only woman I want in my bed is you for now to forever " Ken states simply.

Shaking my head even though he couldn't see me, I grumbled under my breath. "How can I believe what you say? Everyone in my past up until I came to the school has died or left me. I've told you I don't know what love really is."

"I can show you and I will... see you soon my love " He declared right.

The bedroom door opened and Lizzie entered the room carrying some shopping bags in her arms.
"Sorry, I got a little overboard but I couldn't resist.... the fashion here is to die for " Lizzie said.

" I don't blame you " I chuckled.

Josie soon entered the room carrying more shopping bags in her hand, " Liz, when mom said go crazy she didn't mean this crazy ".

" Actually, Mom said we could buy whatever we wanted and said no budget " Lizzie fought back to her twin's statement.

I walked back into the room and suddenly began to sense a familiar presence nearby and noticed my necklace was beginning to glow brightly.
"I'm going to go for a run now " I said, snapping my fingers and magically changing into a jogger set.