Children Can Be A Pain

A few days later
I was standing out on the balcony from Ken's chambers staring into space consumed in my own thoughts. A few days had passed since the visit to the city and things had been tense.

Ken had been gone for days and was nowhere to be found, " Must be bedding some beautiful woman, probably it's not like I can satisfy him though I hoped I could but I can't. I'm not some goddess or some lovely lady I'm just a nobody and always would be one  ''I thought.

It wasn't like I wanted to see him either. He clearly doesn't give a crap about his people. So why in the world would he care about someone like me. Lizzie may have had the right idea all along. It might just be best if I went home instead.

But if I did, Lizzie and the rest of the school would be in danger... I promised him I would stay for a month and it was soon coming close to the mark.

I continue to get lost in my thoughts not noticing a pair of hands wrapped against my waist. Until whoever it was whispered in my ear. "I've missed you." I recognized it as Ken and it made me make my hands into fists in anger.

" Yes, you sure mean  it by leaving me here alone for days " I barked, pushing myself from his grip and walked past him stepping inside the room.

" I'm sorry, my love " Ken signed.

" So, tell me have  you've gotten any new lovers lately, or brought any new woman into your bed?  " I teased.

" What, no I told you there is no one else ? " Ken exclaimed.

" Huh, is that so I'm just surprised I assumed since I didn't satisfy an Almighty powerful god like yourself would hunt for a woman that perhaps you already did " I chuckled sarcastically.

" I haven't touched any woman but you. '' He states, causing me to blush a bit but I regain my composure.

" Honestly, I couldn't care less if you did, I'm not really the type of girl made for this so maybe you should find someone more  else that can be, someone more beautiful and glorious like you   " I added closing my eyes thinking how foolish I was to think I was cut out for this.

He pulled away, allowing me to turn around in his embrace. "Clarisse, you are all of those things. Do you still not trust my word?"

"It's hard to believe anything you tell me. Especially when you don't seem to put the same effort towards your people that you do for me." I spat towards him.

" Clari, it's complicated " He mumbled.

" How so? " I questioned.

" It just is, " Ken exclaimed.

" Can't you at least try to talk to them or support them? " I asked.

" If that is what you want  I will " Ken said.

" No, I want you to do it because you want to not because I want you to " I exclaimed.

" I'll try " Ken mumbled and soon pressed his lips against mine.

He leans into the kiss wrapping his arms around my waist tugging me closer to him. The kiss slowly got passionate where I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening it.

" I want you, " I whispered, staring at him in lust.

"I'm not gonna touch you unless you're sure you're ready ."

" I want you to touch me," I spoke up. My eyes began to glow golden, my werewolf side beginning to come out.

Pulling away from him a little bit I slowly shrugged my shirt over my head dropping it to the floor in a pool at my feet. Watching Ken's eyes looking me up and down slowly.