What Pleases You

Salvatore School

"What do you mean you let her just go with him!" Lizzie spat in Ethan's face, clearly frustrated that her best friend just left. 

"She went with him to protect me, Lizzie." He tried to defend himself but the heretic wasn't hearing it. 

" You shouldn't have provoked Ken, " Lizzie repiled.

" I was trying to protect Clarisse, " Ethan said.

" And how well did that turn out for you " Lizzie scoffed.

Ethan signed and closed his eyes knowing he messed up, " He won't hurt her "

" How do you know that that guy is a dickhead? " Lizzie said.

" Because he loves her… from the way I saw him look at Clarisse he feels something for her deeply " Ethan responded.

" Ken doesn't love her…. He's just using her to get to Hope and using this bond they have to do it, he's a God and a major womanizer from what Jen told me " Lizzie exclaimed not seeing what he was trying to convince her of.

" He isn't the right guy for Clarisse, she needs someone kind, gentle and loving someone like you…. I had hoped you would be able to charm her away from Ken but it seems he has fully manipulated her into falling for him  " Lizzie signed.

Ethan looks at his feet sad. "Nobody has ever beat fate, they're destined to be with one another forever and nobody can get in between that not even me " 

" What are you trying to say Ethan? " Lizzie asked, glancing at him.

" I'm saying maybe we should stop interfering in Clarisse's life and let her make her own choices " Ethan answered.

" She doesn't know what she wants, Ken is manipulating her  into thinking he loves her so he can get to Hope, once he gets what he wants he'll throw Clarisse aside or worse hurt her…. I'm not going to sit back and wait for my best friend to be hurt so if you won't help me then I'll find another way to get her back " Lizzie said.

The blonde heretic soon walked out of the room leaving Ethan behind, the young supernatural being signed hoping Lizzie would come to her senses.

 Vallahra

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I groaned rolling onto my back adjusting to the sunlight streaming through the curtains with footsteps entering the bedroom. "Good, you're awake. How did you sleep?" Ken asked before I sat up wearing my clothes from the day we got here. 

"Good…I thought you would be here when I woke up." I stretched my arms and legs out after running my fingers through my messy hair. 

He sits down at the edge of the bed tilting his head towards the open window with a cheeky grin. "Believe me I would have stayed, love. But I have something to show you. Follow me." 

" We aren't going flying again are we… I mean as much as I love to see the clouds at a closer angle I get nauseous" I said getting up from the bed.

" This is strictly on the ground, don't worry " He smiled, grabbing my hand while leading me out of the bedroom.

He led me through endless empty hallways and past some corridors before taking me outside on the grounds. Once we stopped in an empty field of grass where I gasped seeing two horses. They were both white with saddles on their backs. "Where exactly did you get the horses from?" 

"You know my ways, Clarisse." He replied with a smirk. 

Slowly walking up I brushed my fingers over one of the horses back soothing it. The horse made a noise when I glanced over my shoulder. "I've never been on a horse before. I didn't think you would know what they are. What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?"