Next Course of Action

The redhead had plotted out the possible course they were taking; the maroon haired man was quite helpful in this situation as previous knowledge of the way the blond would have directed their group.

“My previous master would have wanted to keep away from the humans as well as try to take the quickest route from point A and B.”

The red headed woman took a side glanced at the man he was so valuable with his ability she could not help but question how on earth he was allowed to leave the coven with the ‘V’ pendants.

She then stole a glance at her der Schatz who was checking to see where the shifters where through the green ribbon the red one going taut she was worried about her revenant she knew her ability could where her out drastically if she was not careful it was a great ability a useful not just for security but also as defence but it has a devastating consequences if not used correctly.

“They are on the border of Neuschwanstein but staying in their land. Mostlikely they were informed by one of the pup scouts of the Italiener arrival.”

The revenant stated slouching regardless on how unlady like it was for her she was tired but not exhausted a soft chuckle sounded from the redhead she figured out where they would be able to cut them off.

The route that the maroon haired man had pointed out was the biking route it was the quickest way as it goes through the forest surrounding the area and skips most of the towns the shifters had given the area to us it was quite useful when they truly needed it but that was not often.

“We will cut them off at the Wasserfall unterm Schloss point– It would be the best area as it wouldn’t draw attention.”

The two stared at the red headed female in bewilderment at the fact that she was able to come up with something like that with such little information the red headed woman moved over to a map and started explaining and showing them that the only route that would be the quickest without having people's attention would be a small bike trail.

She then proceeded to show the pare an area called Wasserfall unterm Schloss a part of said trail that had quite a thick amount of trees a reason why foreigners were advised not to go into the area and why civilians chose not to get near it if unnecessary.

The maroon haired man could not help but smile in admiration as his eyes held nothing but adoration for his mistress as the raven haired maiden flitted to the redhead and wrapped her arms around her for a hug she was always impressed with how fast her sister could come up with a tactic.

Amused for when it came to regular conversation she could never bring herself to liven up always serious and how she would never allow herself to be emotionally at risk she was just too prideful for it but the revenant did not mind her elder sisters pride no if she could not do it for herself she could always help her with the little red ribbon though she did not like forcing her sister to do things she did not want to do at the least if it was not absolutely terrible for her.

She could always tell when she would need emotional support no matter how bad the situation is witch was the upside to the ribbon.

“Fantastisch.”

The red headed woman smiled snaking her arms around the young girl who complimented her the ribbon wrapped around them both and she chucked the little revenant loved doing that to make the red headed woman's hugs last longer a throat being cleared brought the two back to reality.

"Mistress shouldn’t we get into place before its time.”

The plan was for the young revenant to go to Wasserfall unterm Schloss with the ginger pup as he would obey the revenants every command seemingly without a second thought from there the maroon would use his telekinetic ability for them to appear behind the Italiener finally the red head would use her ability and put the spin on any powered attack though this was just a precaution so they would not be hurt without a chance to explain why they were doing this.

It was a simple tactic but a clever one at that no one had to get to close but no one was to fare the only problem that could arise from this would be if anyone was late or if people were out of placement the redheads ability would not be merciful to anyone in her range of fire the maroon haired man knew this risk as well as he would be very much in range he was going to stay by his mistress side no matter what.

The revenant had left with the ginger furred wolf by her side, her hand running through the fur on his skull from time to time. She would get a fifteen minute head start for her and the pup to get into their places before the maroon haired man and red haired woman accompanied them that should be plenty of time to have at least an okay conversation.

Ooooh what is going to happen to them now that they are separated? Sorry I'm doing this I hate cliffhangers as well but I still need to write some of the other parts. I will be trying to keep my updates two when I can.